Demon bakugo x jiro smut

Hi I'm bakugo i am a demon yeah hard to believe right me too before he saved my life when I was about to die and who is he u may ask well its the devil himself of course he saved my life Im an ass hole to my best friend deku cause.....cause I'm scared I sometimes lose control and go off yelling and being an ass hole but I'm trying not to hurt anyone physically atleast when I first arrived at UA I saw her.... the purest and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen jiro I could look into her beautiful black eyes heh yeah it's just a dream that she likes me well it's been a few months since we met and I'm going to a party with lida yeah turns out lida is a party animal and dated alotta chicks he gave me some tips on how to ask a girl out tonight's the night I make jiro mine it little did I know what I was about to do

(Ok now this is where the story starts sorry bout long plot but I can't make a story bout it)

Jiros pov

I was dancing with momo and the girls when I felt someone watching me I turn and saw bakugos red eyes I swear it wasn't normal he stared at me calmly as if it was just  me and him we locked eyes I started getting lost in his eyes and he got up and started walking toward me like a predator stalking towards his prey until we were face to face " do you want to dance" he said in a calm and seductive tone i feel my cheeks blush as I node and take his hand and we started slow dancing his hands were on my hips and I wrap my arms  the back of around his neck on instinct and we danced I feel my heart pumping but yet I also feel like I belong with him and I let my hands pull his head down and I kissed him and he kissed me back I feel complete and happy I don't want this moment to end

Bakugos pov

She's kissing me!! I tryed to stay calm and I kissed her deeply I notice the others looking at us they're looking at her I felt anger and my inner demon took control makeing me angrier I pull away " what the hell are you looking at!-" I yelled but she pulled me back down and kissed me again " calm down bakugo pleas" she said after she broke the kiss I sighed and felt calm and in control she pulls me away to her room kissing me but I can feel the lust in it I pick her up and I feel her legs wrap around my waist as we walk in I lay her on the bed and kiss her neck I feel a strang erg to bite her hard until she bleeds but I suppress it I suddenly hear a camera click through jiros beautiful moans I stop and get up I hear rustling in the closet I walk to it and open it seeing mineta to say I was angry was an understatement I was the definition of fury I pick him up and grab his arm I didn't know then but my demonic form started to form as I made my threat "I should skin you alive you pervert!"  I said as I grab his arms but I guess ripping your arms off will have to do"  I said seeing his horrified face as I started to tear his left arm off " stop!" I hear jiro scream and hugging me from behind I realize that I was in my demon form and I dropped mineta " what kinda freak are you!" He screamed earning a kick to the face from jiro probably breaking something " he's not a freak he's my boyfriend u perv be happy I didn't let him kill u you piece of trash!" She yelled as she throws him out and she suddenly pulled me back and kisses me "god you made me so fucking horny!" She said seeing the huge dorky blush on my face and I see that she's realizing what she saying " y-you just called me your-" I was about to say " my boyfriend " she finish was blushing like hell and I was calm and my demon form started Turing back into my normal self and I kiss her deeply "do you wanna.... continue what we were doing and talk it over later ?" I ask feeling her hand rub my bulge and I blush " why yes I would~" she said pushing me onto the bed and getting on top and kissing me deeply she then attacked my neck w-wow it feels weird being bottom but if it's with jiro I don't really mind she then kissed me as she started to tease me by slowly taking off her shirt but I got a bit hasty and got up and pined her and tore her shirt off I stop to see if she was ok she looked surprised but quickly snapped back " that was my favorite shirt  !" She yelled with a giggle I kissed her " you shouldn't tease master then~"