a title :)

(the beginning isnt that descriptive so im sorry for that, and this might be a couple of parts so yeah. also im on mobile so dont come at me for making spelling errors)

It's a Friday night. You're at home, and Aizawa is at work, you know, the usual. You can't get Aizawa out of your head, and you end up getting horny, so you decide to put on his favorite lingerie. (cant describe it bc imagination doodoo so do it yourself) You go to look in the mirror and daaaammnnn you look fine. You admire yourself for about five minutes, and then you hear it. click. The sound of the door opening. "I'm home Y/N!" Aizawa yelled from downstairs. You quickly get into position, the anxiety settling in. What if he doesn't like it? But it was too late now, because Aizawa was in the doorway. "Kitten, what are you doing?" You glance down, noticing his bulge. Somehow, you're even hornier than before. You slowly crawl towards him, stopping when your face is a mere inches away from his dick. "Kitten," Aizawa said, "If you keep acting like that, then i won't be able to hold myself back." You look up at him with a slutty expression. "I warned you Kitten," Aizawa lifted your chin so that you're looking into his eyes, "You brought this upon yourself."