{1}.

(Warning: minors cursing, smoking and drinking)

Sarah

I dragged my suitcase up the stairs to my new apartment. Even though I was only 16 I was technically allowed to live alone, god knows my mom couldn't live with me. The place was nice on the east side of Chicago.

My phone rang just as I sat down on the couch, I picked it up and saw the caller ID. Mom.
"Hello Ava," I said flicking through the channels on the TV,
"I am your mother Sarah you should start to refer to me as such," my 'mother' reprimanded over the phone.
"Oh I'm sorry 'mother' I promise to be on my best behaviour," I laughed.
I heard her sigh over the phone. "How was the flight and the the apartment I went all out on it."

"the flight was long and the apartment is nice, also I'm headed to the old house for some shit so make sure its unlocked," I noted to her.
"Language young lady I sent you to that school so you wouldn't end up a degenerate like your little friend Carl was ," she replied. My mom had never taken a liking to my old friends well friend. we said our goodbyes and I headed back downstairs.

this is bullshit.

I pulled up to the shithole i used to call home and walked up to the driveway. i pulled out my phone to see i got a text from my mom telling me the key is in the mailbox and to my luck it was in fact in the mailbox.

As I was opening the door I heard rustling coming from inside, I thought it was just a raccoon so I went about my business as normal picking up a few things I needed until I reached my room and the rustling became louder. I swung open the door to my room to see Frank fucking Gallagher half naked drinking from a whiskey bottle.
"What the fuck," i shouted at the drunk.
"Who the fuck are you I'm looking after this house," he whined taking a long swig of the bottle.
"That's fucking bullshit Frank and it's Sarah I was your son best friend till I was 11," i replied snatching the bottle from his hand.
"Which son I have many," he said getting up from his spot on the floor.
"You're wasted and I was friends with Carl," i rolled my eyes and told him to fuck off one last time which actually made him leave so I picked up the final things I needed and drove back to my apartment.

Third person

Frank stumbled his way into the Gallagher house and sat on a chair in the living room where Carl and Ian were also sat.
"What the fuck are you doing here," Ian asked taking a swig of a beer.
"House sitting, but you will never guess who I saw," Frank replied snatching the same beer from Ian.
"Really who?" Carl asked putting out a cigarette.
"Some girl Sarah she said she knew you," Frank added pointing at Carl.
"Shit Sarah Simmons is back in town, how long has it been six years," Ian laughed taking the cigarette from Carl and taking a long draw and passing it back.
"Yeah it has."

Sarah

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and my cigarettes and baby blue lighter. I opened my window and lit the smoke taking a long draw letting the smoke fill my lungs. I could hear Maya my best friend scolding me for smoking telling me "it will ruin your lungs" or "it's killing you Sarah".
I laughed to myself taking i swig of my beer. My mind wandered to today and the unkind run in with Frank Gallagher, I pulled out my phone and searched the name I haven't spoken in a long time on Instagram. Carl Gallagher.

After a while of searching through I finally found his account taking another draw of my cigarette I pressed follow and began scrolling through his photos.
"Braids phase," i laughed to myself finishing my cigarette.

After about four beers and two cigarettes later I decided to call it a night. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and fell asleep.

Carl Gallagher

As I sat in bed scrolling aimlessly through my when I got a notification from Instagram.

Sarah.Simmonss has followed you

I pressed on the notification and began scrolling through her account.
"Damn she's pretty," i whispered to myself. She had a lot of photos with these two people.

 She had a lot of photos with these two people

Sarah.Simmonss: love this woman!@ella.mfield
Thanks @daddy..dylan  for taking the photo. Love u

Comments:
@ella.mfield: love you two wifey <3

@daddy..dylan: ur welcome princess ;)
^@Sarah.Simmonss: ha ha ha so funny

@adam.beauthon: check ur dms ;)
^@Sarah.Simmons: fuck off adam

I laughed at all the comments and continued to scroll I found another photo that interested me.

Sarah.Simmonss: all my friends are wasted

Comments:
@ella.mfield: why do I look like that??
^@Sarah.Simmonss: beats me babes

@daddy..dylan: I'm still hot though :)

I scrolled back and and followed back. I shut off my phone and rolled onto my side and went to sleep.