The reader and story info

I won't reveal too much info on the reader as to not spoil the story but only spear the relevant ones. The top is my own drawing based on how I Imagine.

My Notes:

- The reader is gender-neutral and goes by they/them but are vaguely implied to be afab if you squint.
- The reader's body shape, skin, and hair will always be left ambiguous to the reader. I do not ever intend to give the reader a descriptive look that doesn't make it feel like it's them.
- The reader's outfit is a black dress (similar to the pictures of governesses as of this

And

) with Bowser Jr's emblem, with leggings and black boots

) with Bowser Jr's emblem, with leggings and black boots. In a sort of old wealthy style and to stay modest.
- The reader is a human or even a Mii (an avatar persona on the Nintendo games) to be more creative.

A Bit of the story info:

- The reader is going to be around 16 years old in the introduction but keep in mind that it shall change while the story continues and I will specify.
- Besides you being 16 years old, Bowser Jr will be 10, and Ludwig is your age while the rest of the koopalings are younger than you but still older than Bowser Jr.
- The story will come in arcs and will still follow the storyline of A Day with Bowser Jr but considering how the series is pretty short, we will go into detail about the story in between to be entertaining for the reader ^^

A/n: Welp that's all I got to specific for the story! Keep in mind I'm an amateur writer who has is just a student in 9th grade and very lazy but I have a passion for reading and lore for characters so I hope I do my best! Constructive criticism is most definitely welcome.