The Outside World

The story begins in Elsmore Junior High School, where Hector Cruz and Christine Kolchuck study. Both of them study at different classes despite of their close yet secret relationship. Christine studies at class 1C, the third class from the top. Hector, along with his best friend Travis, is in class 2B out of 7E class being the bottom. Technically, there isn't much difference between them in terms of class ranking. Speaking of Travis, what about Christine's friends?

She does have plenty but I'm going to focus more on the closest one, which is also happens to be the characters of this story. There was Emily, the one that is is blond and wears the purple dress. Alicia who's coughing & sneezing frequently behind her surgical mask because she caught a cold. And Sarah Kennedy, where her body the main story takes place. During lunch time, Sarah, Christine and the other two decided to eat together. All of them brought their own lunchbox and eat in one table. They all enjoy their meal while chatting happily with each other.

Alicia out of all of them is the only one that doesn't eat her lunch. Christine, while eating her lunch, notices this and asked:

Christine: Are you going to eat that sandwich?

Alicia: What?? Oh yeah, I was going to ea- *cough* *cough*....

Alicia sighed.

Alicia: Uuh, what's the point of bringing this. I'm too sick too eat.

She then walked towards the dustbin and throws  her lunch into it with disappointment.

Sarah, pitied her, decided to cheer her up. She remembers there is some fragrant-smell Lavenders beneath the tree beside her class and thought that maybe she can create a bouquet out of it to cheer her up. After the girls finished their lunch, Christine and the gals wanted to meet with their other friends. 

Sarah: Hey, you guys go ahead meet the others while I'm going to the toilet.

Christine: Okay. I'm going to the library and meet Sasha and Jeremy. See you there when you've done!

(Author: Ugh, my writing ):)

Sarah later rushed to the back of the school beside her classes window, where she saw the lavenders mentioned beneath the tree. She plucked 7 of them and thought, "I think this is enough". Then, the school bell rang and Sarah immediately returns back to her class along with the lavenders in her pockets. She saw Christine, Alicia and Emily chatting with each other in class. Sarah approaches them and was questioned by Christine.

Christine: What were you doing at the toilet so long!!!?? Sasha and Jeremy wanted to meet you!

Sarah reluctantly answered.

Sarah: Well.... I was, taking a-

Their talk was interrupted by an unknown yet familiar voice.

Unknown voice: Ehm... ehm....

Both Sarah and Christine looked up to see who's voice is that. Unbeknown to them, it was their teacher who had standing behind the desks that they chatted half a minute ago.Sarah and Christine silenced while smiling at the teacher who looks unamused.

Teacher: All of you!! Go back to your seats!

All of the students quickly go back to their seats, including Christine and Sarah.

Soon after, Alicia's coughing and sneezing got worsened. The teacher who is patrolling the students stopped at her and asked:

Teacher: Are you okay?? 

Alicia: No, I'm not...*cough* *cough*. I got a cold....*cough* * hachooo*.

The teacher rest his hand at her forehead.