CHAPTER 8 TRUTHFULLY TRUTH AND DIRTY DARE

AXEL'S POV
We got in her house...it feels good to be back here...
"Pasok.." walang kagana ganang sabi ni heart...nung problema nito?
"Bakit walang gana an-"
"Ayokoo ng issue ulit get that hands off me" ok iam curious now..what happened?inakbayan ko lang Naman siya ah...
"Hey~" I held her wrist go stop her from going away..
"What happened?" I seriously asked...
"Iam...iam just~" she asked serious and nervous...and looking down on the floor
"Tell me" I said putting my hands on her chin and making her look at my eyes..
"Iam scared being alone...~"  I sighed a sigh of relief...akala ko Naman kung ano..
"Then think that your not alone...iam here.. Kenzie is here...our classmates are here...your not alone anymore... Smile na plss" i pleaded pouting...she smiled sabi na eh sa pagpapacute ko siya mapapangiti hehet...
"Fine" she said in cute way too while getting my arms and putting it back on her shoulders..
"Sorry sa kasungitan hehet" she asked as I chuckled
"Why red days?" She glared as I laugh
"Fuck you" mahinahon pero may pagbabantang salita Niya as I laugh more...and she rolled her eyes...
"Oh I love you too" pang aasar ko pa...
"Wala bang araw o oras man lang na hindi kayo maglalandian?"  Sabi ni aliyah na ikinatawa namin...
"Ingit ka lang" i teasingly said..I looked at kenzie as she smiled at me and gently nod her head...I know what that means...we talked about it and she said iam the only person who make heart laugh..I don't know if thats really true..cause even though people are sad still...they can smile...but I noticed one time that she's smiling in a fake way..
"So what will be the plan?" Angelica says that...we all looked at heart...hayy nakalutang nanaman ata ang utak...
"Hey darling~" I whispered in her ear making her flinched a little..
"Oky sorry what's that?"
"Lagi ba talaga tong lutang kenzie?" Biro ni warren
"She's not really...just a lot thin-"
"Yeah lagi akong lutang sorry..."
She cut kenzie off and I know why...my classmates face turned into a curious one...
"So I started doing the script and I was just thinking hindi Naman na natin kailangang gumawa ng kung ano anong props Kasi kailangan lang Naman dun na pag tutuunan ng pansin ay yung lugar na pag shushootan natin....and we can just buy toy guns..and make it more realistic..and it will be done..well if something is off about something or you wanted to add some more things to do feel free to asked...that's all..."
"I hate serious conversations'' I said pouting..
"Then what do you want to do?" I can't help but to smile when heart asked that in a cute way...
"Go get a room pls" me and heart faced kenzie with a shocked face...heart fake a cough and shook her head....
"Well moving on...I'll write the script.." I was just looking at her and watch her grab her own pen but before she was going to write I stopped her hand making her looked at me with a curious look..
"What do you want?"she asked..
"You"I said pouting...
"Look I want you too but I need to do our script so..pls let go of my hand'' she said politely but I know she's embarrassed...
"Oh come on you really wanted to do that?let's play truth or dare before you do that...I mean we have so much time for that." I said...
"Im in"si warren
"Me too." Si aliyah
"Well me too.." si angelica
"All in then iam in." Si noel
"Well if all of them are in then iam too" si kenzie.
"They are all in...it will be bad if your not"  I said pouting then she rolled her eyes and said.
"Fine!" Haha I won again!she roughly let go of the pen and looked at us....
"Start then" she said irritated
"Oky I'll start" warren is on my left side and behind him was noel and heart is on my right kenzie is beside her and beside kenzie is angelica and beside her is aliyah something is off on my mind..
"Lets add a twist can't we?" I said as warren and noel smirked thet get me while the girls including heart was giving us a curious look
"Uhhmm...anong meron?" Kenzie says...
"Let's call it dirty truth or dare" warren says as we all three  smirked I looked at heart her face was like nothing is in process on her brain...I looked at kenzie and I was surprised with the sudden changed mood...she was smirking
"I get it..Iam in" I smirked more as angelica ang aliyah nod their head...I looked at heart.. she's not smirking not smiling
"Ohh!oky I get it...iam in for sure" we all laughed seriously?ngayon Niya lang na gets...
"So let's start shall we?" They all nod smirking and yeah including heart but she's not smirking...
"Let's spread off shall we?" I said as I make them boy,girl,boy,girl at the circle...of course mine was heart..
"Hey" heart flinched..
"Why?anghilig niyo mangulat"I chuckle
"Should we be the start?" She shooked her head...oky she don't want to be the first..
"Well let's spin the bottle for fair play" noel says smirking...I can see the guys weren't nervous at all..well there's a girl behind me mind floating as always...the tip of the bottle points at heart I don't even know if she sees haha and the other one was pointing at warren making him smirk...
"I'll pick dare" well I was shock I thought her mind is not functioning again...
"Easy girl iam not even asking you the question ahhaha" he says and I looked at her she seems pretty serious..
"Oky...dare?" Warren asked as heart just nod her head...
"Well..." His smirked became wider...as if he's planning something...
"Well I dare you to..."
"Yah don't make it pretty dirty can't you?" Warren chuckled.
"Well..you said your in with our dirty play.." heart smirked
"Fine then but not so dirty"  warren nod still smirking...
"Just kissed the person next to you 30 seconds" when he said that I looked at her and she just smiled sweetly..she kissed my cheeks making me blush...
"Not there hearty" heart looked at him and he pointed his lips...
"Fine!I let you take my first kiss" oww it's her first kiss?
" Thank me then your first kiss is not embarrassing..." Warren chuckled and heart fake a cough an chuckled a little...I faced her and looked at her eyes coming closer to me our face where so close and I just swallowed my saliva and I felt tiny butterflies in my tummy playing around...she smiled sweetly as she moved closer as she make our lips stick together...in first I was still surprised...but when I heard them started counting I kissed her back...
"25,26,27,28...,29...,guysh tara na" biro ni warren sige umalis ba kayo shit di na ko makahinga no!.
"Fine 30" we both let go of each other as we panted heavely trying to catch our breath......well pretty much more like that...that soft virgin lips touch mine...it was so much like a pleasure to me.....well iam willing to do more...heart...but I'll be gentle you know hahah
R/n
Well masyado along nagisip ng kung ano but it's not done yet...we have a part two of this chapter well hell yeah it's the next chapter..gudluck hahaha...well sorry sa mga typo and wrong grammar I'll try to take a look on it and change it into the right word of course
..well support my stories and support my friends storeh
Pls follow and support...
It's your_queen aster
itsyour_QueenAster
Laineee18
laineee18
And lastly
DainielleJoseine
DainielleJoseine
And the most important thing is
STAN ATEEZ FOR A BETTER LIFE!!!
LOVE YAH ANF IAM ALWAYS GONNA SAYY...
THANNXXX GUUYYYYSSHHHUUEEE!!!!!!💕💗😘😘😊