1.4

Edited

˙⋆━━━ Gɪʀʟs Wᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ━━━⋆˙

"ᴹʸ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃ ˢᵘⁿⁿʸ ᵈᵃʷⁿ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ"_ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ

‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥
ₓₓ

ღ.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I KNOCK ON FEZCO'S DOOR, it was the afternoon, I had to hurry home and change and shower from today, I was excited because I wanted to spend time with him and to be honest I wanted to see ash too, he's like a little brother to me yet still a friend, I don't know the relationship is just close to us like a bound.

Sadly enough, I had to bike here, mom had the car and left, so I was out of breath waiting for him to answer the door. I knock again, "One second." I hear a squeaky voice say, damn that made my stomach drop for some unknown reason. it was a very cheesy vibrate in his voice but I still found it attractive.

I patiently waited to hear him move stuff on the other side, "Yo who is it?" He asks opening it slightly, I giggled, "It's Morgan." He sighs an "oh." before opening the door. Before I could step in He stopped me, He eyes me up and down, I lean my head sideways, I gave him a look of confusion.

I smirked, "Can I come in?" I asked in a whisper, He slowly moves his hand from the door and let me walk in.

Weed filled the air as I inhaled, I couldn't lie it took me all the way back, making me cough, "Damn, were you smoking?" I asked, I sat on the couch. "Yeah, My bad." He says putting it away, "Nah it's cool honestly when you have a group of horny teenage girls like myself, you get used to mentions and overdoing of weed." I said hearing my little slang slip during my talking.

He chuckled, "You have a little  accent, don't you?" Fez says noticing, I pulled out my phone, before shrugging, "Yeah, um it's kinda complicated."

"How so, you must be Australian?" He guessed my ethnicity wondering or trying to figure out why my voice was so vibrant, "I don't really don't know since I don't know my dad, my mom said he was but Australian, it's just really complicated- I can't really explain it all, you know." I wanted to rub the situation off.

"I feel you," He paused before sitting next to me, "So that means..." I answered his conclusion of what his mind was going to,  "Me and My sister have different Dads, my dad was a random hookup who left my mom the next day so..." I say not caring, "Damn that's tough." He says moving closer to me, "Yeah, I don't care that much I mean, it's all mystery I guess.." I said looking from my phone, Fezco furrow his eyes, "Have you tried talking about him at least?"