3

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up and see an empty place besides me. But then, I smell food from the kitchen and saw my baby girl making breakfast. So, I went to her and and back hug her. "Oppa?? You're awake.." she said "Yeah.. because my baby girl not besides me this morning" I said in my sleeping voice and I heard she giggled about the way I talked. "I thought you were tired oppa, so.. I didn't wake you up.." I only smile at her statement. After she done cooking, we eat and as usual she prepared our lunchbox to eat when lunch. But I heard she says something that make me EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Oppa, from now on, I'll go with you everywhere even going to your class.. " But I felt guilty I asked her "But, is it okay?? You'll missed all the class that you have.." but she cut me off "Oppa, I do it because I love you.. I'll do everything no matter what...Because you are more important than my life" she said as her tears started to streaming down to her cheeks and she cupped my cheeks. I'm very grateful because God give me the real angel in my life.

Without realizing, I'm crying too.. "T-t-thank you, darling... I promise you that I'll make you the happiest girl in this whole universe.." "No need, oppa.. Just you besides me is enough.. because you are my light, my universe, my everything, my love and my beloved soulmate ...." she said as she wiped my tears on my cheeks and we kissed.

Time skip~

Me and Jungkook walked to my class. Till we heard a familiar voice "Kookie.. Tae oppa!!!!" we turned around and see Jin and her friends... (Well there's a correction... Jin is not Jungkook's cousin.. but Jungkook's neighbour before  Tae and Jk moved to Seoul) "Oh!!! Jin noona/unnie!!!" we both said at the same time. "Wow... I heard that you two living together.. How good to hear" she said. "Yeah... I heard about you that you'll be move here and be our neighbour again" I said. "Yes, oppa.. and I want to tell you (Whispers) I have a crush on the guy over there" she said and I knew who it was. "You like Namjoon oppa?? That's great.. He's now searching for one but he found none... Maybe he likes you, unnie" Jungkook said and she smile knowing maybe she has a chance. We bid our goodbye and go to my class.

My first subject is Mathematic and so does Jk. I'm still worried about her but she gave me a reassuring smile and we continue to walk to my class. When we entered the class, luckily no one in the class and we entered and sit at our place and Jungkook is besides me as her class is started. A few minutes later, I saw Jimin and Jinyoung walked towards me and sit besides me. "Why are Jungkook here??" Jinyoung asked. "That's because she's afraid that I'll be collapsed like last time and last night she was over protective over me" I said smiling. Jimin then said to me "Be grateful, you have someone to take care of you, Tae.. For me I'm your soulmate but I don't know you more than she has" I smiling and said "Thanks, Jimin.. I'm very grateful because I have someone like her to take care of me... And we keep our promise to our parents that we'll be besides each other till our last breath" I said remembered what we were promised to our parents. "You lucky your parents love you two... Maybe they knew that their life will ended" Jinyoung said. I smiled and look at my baby girl who stared at me for a long time. I hug her and we saw many students were in even the teacher and started to teach us.

Time skip~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Me and Taehyung was about to go to cafeteria when suddenly we heard someone screamed and it was familiar to us. We going to the screaming place and the scene that we saw is shocked us.It was Yoongi unnie was raped by Kai and his gang. Taehyung without wasting time going towards them and started punched them while I'm going to get Yoongi unnie who was crying "Unnie... Let me take you to somewhere while Tae oppa and Jimin oppa  reported this to principle" I said as she nodded her head and goes to cafeteria where Jin waved at us. "I heard that Yoongi was raped..." "Yes.. But it's over Tae and Jimin oppa reported to principle" I said and Yoongi unnie lift her head up and hug Jin unnie tightly "J-J-Jinnie, I-I-I'm a-afraid because Kai and his gang know where I'm live now" she said shakily right when Tae, Jimin, Namjoon and Jinyoung oppa went to us and Tae hugging me.

"Yoonie!!!! OMG.. Are you OKAY!!!???" Jimin oppa said as she hug him and crying non stop. "Oppa, Kai and his gang knew where she live... So, tonight.. they might be there to continue what are they did to her just now.." I said as me and tae is scared of her safety. "It's okay.. baby,, I'll take you to my home" he said and we're all shocked. "Hey, Jimin.. Are you okay with this??" Namjoon and Jinyoung ask. "I'm okay with this hyung , Jinyoung ... In fact, I love her so much" hearing that me and Tae extremely shocked but not to Yoongi and Jin unnie. "Okay, after this school we'll follow you guys to Yoongi unnie's house" I said and Tae nodded in agreement.

This is the third of my bunny girl... First of all.. From next week, I'll be focusing on Dye With You... or maybe I'll focus on this too.. but sometimes and it'll take a long time to write this... Anyway enjoy to all my  readers .... Have a nice day... 😊😊😊😊☺☺