22

*December*
Olivia- *runs up to Rose and Mini with a hat in her hands* pick a name out of the hat if you get yourself put it back in and pick a new one *she squeals with the biggest smile spread across her face*
Rose- what's this for? *she says laughing at her friends excitement*
Olivia- secret Santa!
Rose- but how are we going to do secret Santa in this place?
Olivia- we make things the crafts room is always open. We usually go in there. So pick a name! *she says shaking the hat in her face*
Rose- urgh fine *she laughs while digging her hand in the hat* oh uh *she says looking at the small unfolded piece of paper in her hand*
Mini- if it's not me or Olivia you can tell us who you got we won't tell whoever it is
Olivia- yeah you don't seem to happy about it so maybe we can help you...
Rose- I got Max *she says looking over at the laughing boy who's helping decorate the sports centre*
Olivia- the boys haven't picked theirs yet. I have and so has Mini. I got Jared.
Mini- I got Harvey
Rose- we can all help each other then?
Olivia- of course
Mini- yeah it's gonna be fun
Olivia- I'm gonna go and get the boys to pick names out of the hat. *she says skipping over to them leaving Rose and Mini untangling christmas lights*
Olivia- hey boys pick a name out of the hat
Jared- what's this for?
Max- secret Santa. Olivia does this every year. *he laughs while digging his hand into the hat and pulling out a name* oh... that's... new? *he says looking down at the piece of paper in between his fingers*
Harvey- who'd you get?
Max- now it wouldn't be so much of a secret if I told you would it?
Harvey- fineee *he says digging hand into the hat and pulling out a piece of paper*
*Jared follows in pursuit*
Olivia- now we will give the presents on Christmas Day after the family visits we don't have to work as it is a holiday. We can just have fun after that. There's going to be a Christmas party after and the guards will be too busy snogging in the toilets so we don't even have to be careful with what we're doing. Which is even better.
Rose- *coming over because she heard the conversation* how long have you been here liv?
Olivia- I arrived when Max and Harvey did and I've been here since then
Rose- and you've done this every year?
Olivia- yeah it's something we used to do when I was at home and I thought it would be nice to do it here and everyone enjoys it. Jared only came at the start of this year so this is his first secret Santa too
Mini- I like secret Santa
Rose- never done it but I can adapt *she smiles*
*Max is struggling with the tinsel in the back ground and all Rose can hear is him struggling so she finally looks up and sees him tangled in it all*
Rose- I'll help you Mills *she says laughing while walking over to help him*
Guard- okay you've had your fun please get on with decorating because the councillor will have my head