The Sorting Hat

They walked in through the big port. They both looked and saw the big chandelier and the floating candles around it. As they walked in the through the great hall everyone was staring at them. But their eyes only met with two other students.

The girl with brown ombré hair and round hazel eyes met eyes with a tall boy sitting with the Hufflepuffs. He had brown curly chestnut hair and green friendly eyes. He smiled at her as she walked up to the sorting hat.

The other girl with long dark brown hair and big blue eyes met eyes with a cold looking face sitting with the Slytherins. He had platinum blonde hair and ice grey eyes. He looked stone cold but a little smile was rising on his lips.

- Welcome to Hogwarts, Ms. Bell and Ms. Tugwood.  You'll soon find out what house you belong in. We can start with Ms. Bell.

Alyssa walked up to the chair and Ms. Mcgonagall placed the hat on her head. She was nervous. After some time the sorting hat finally made its decision.

- Hufflepuff!

She got happy as she remembered the friendly looking boy who was also in Hufflepuff. She walked up to the table while everyone was applauding. Then the boy named Cedric Diggory offered a place beside him.

- Hi, I'm Cedric.
- Hi, I'm Alyssa.

They smiled at each other and both blushed.

Then it was Tianas turn. To get sorted in to her house. She was scared after her moms words that she would be disappointed if she got sorted into Slytherin. She sat down on the chair where mrs. Mcgonagall placed the sorting hat on her head. The hat didn't even hesitate.

- Slytherin!

Tiana got a scared look in her face when she looked at her sister who looked at her with shocking eyes. She walked to the Slytherins table and sat next to a boy named Blaise.

- Hey I'm Blaise Zabini.
- Hi Nice to meet you my name is Tiana.
She made eye contact with boy with a cold face.
- That's Draco Malfoy, he is a bit complicated.
- Oh okay, she said.

After the ceremony all the students walked out from the great hall towards their common rooms. Tiana and Alyssa looked at each other with a exciting face as they followed their house up to their common room.