Chapter 1 - New School

-------------------3rd (POV) -------------------------

"Alex" Your childhood best friend, Aoi, called your name and looked towards you.

Alex says "Dont worry, I'll be fine at Seika High"

Aoi smiles sadly then says, "You know we will miss you, you know"

Alex says "I know, I'll miss you guys too" Right now, Alex is moving to Seika High at the age of 14. Because of his intelligence, he will be advancing to the upper level. He will be starting tomorrow. I know it's all of a sudden, but someone as smart as Alex deserves to go to a better school.

-------------------The next day, --------------

As I walk towards the entrance of the school, I see a girl with an average height and figure. She has light, brownish amber eyes with a golden tint and black shoulder length hair.

She says "Hi, are you a new student? "' She said with a commanding voice, you got startled and said "y-yes I am"

Once she realized that she startled you, she said, "Sorry about that, I'm just kinda used to doing this anyway. Girls shouldn't wear that." She says while scratching her neck, I say "Its fine and also, I am a guy". Then she says "I'm so sorry I didn't know!". Since your new, let me tour you around the school "' She says with a smile, "I realized that realize that I haven't introduced myself."

. "By the way, my name is Alex Todomi." She then says, "Well, my name is Misaki Ayuzawa." Both Alex and Misaki were about to head towards the entrance school.

But she was stopped again when Misaki shouted at the trio who were about to enter the front gate. "How many times do I have to tell you before you can get it in your head?!?!, Shirokawa don't dye your hair!, Earings aren't allowed either!, Button your shirt up to the second button, Fasten your belt at your waist, Kurosaki!, Don't step on the heels of your shoes! This is what you should look like! "'

While she says that she shows a guy who has glasses and the same uniform as ours, then has a good hair cut. After she shows that she walks towards the gates of the school, she pushes the gates then closes them.

While the 3 guys are just standing on the opposite side of the gate looking at them just sweatdropped before we leave. She said one last thing to the 3 guys. "Come back in proper attire!"

Then we started walking towards the school. While I was behind Misaki, I asked "Uhm Misaki, why are you so strict with the boys?" She then looked at me. She then sighs and says, "I'll tell you why Seika high became a coed school. Since it used to be an all-male school, the males still comprise 80% of the school population. Now that I hold the position of Student Council President, I won't let the boys do whatever they please!, All the powerless girls could do in front of those men throwing their weight around was to endure the horror, so I worked hard in order to change the situation. I did all I could! But I didn't forget to act friendly, either. And so, I gained the teachers' trust and that is how I was able to obtain my current status as the Student Council President. "She said that with a determined and happy face.

I smiled. I was about to say something but I was cut off by someone speaking. It wasn't familiar to me. While we were walking towards the voices, we saw three boys cornering a girl. One of the guys was carrying a broom. The girl was frightened. Then one of the guys said, "Come on, I'm asking for your help. It's just cleaning duty. Can't you just take over? " The frightened girl says "B-But I have something I need to attend to.." Then another guy steps in and says "Come on, just for today"

Then Misaki decided to step in to the conversation and said "Do your own chores. Those who neglect their duties will instead be given bathroom cleaning duties for a week." The girl then realized who spoke, then said "Prez! " The girl said "Th-Thank you!". She then ran away while Misaki walked towards the trio. The blond guy said "You again, Ayuzawa Misaki?" Misaki then says "That's what I should be saying, you morons" The blond guy said "Who are you calling morons?!? " Misaki says "Idiots like you aren't worthy of being called by their names!, and I told you earlier to fix your appearance!, take off your earrings! " The blond haired guy then says "Yeah, yeah, I'll take them off later" Misaki then says, "Stop fooling around!, I mean now! "' The blond guy says "Geez, Shut up already, I said I'll take them off "' He was about to punch Misaki in the face, but Misaki was quick enough to hold his arm and say "I said, Now!!" Then Misaki kicks his legs, then the guy says "Oww!! " Misaki then says again, "I said." Now!! "one of the guys in the back says to Misaki "You're nuts" Misaki then grabs the blond ears on his ear, then one of the guys in the back says "Are you trying to tear his ears off?!?" Misaki then says "Confiscated!! ", then the trio runs away crying in anime style while one of the guys is running away, one of them says "You'll remember this"

Misaki then says, "Hey, wait! You got cleaning duties to do!! "'

While I just stood there looking amused and dumbfounded, I walked towards Misaki. I was about to say something but Misaki then heard something and said "Another problem?" She looks at me, then nods.

Then we walked towards the noise. We walked towards the noise, then we heard a girl sobbing in front of him. We saw a hawt hunk of a man with a tall stature of 180cm (about 5ft 11in) with pale skin, spiky blond hair, and alluring green eyes. I blushed a little then quickly hid it before anyone saw it.

Then Misaki then asked "hey, what happened? " The blond guy then noticed us. Then he looked at Misaki then me. He said "Not much, just rejecting a love confession" Then Misaki realised who he was. He said "You again?!?, usui takumi!?!? While we were still standing there, the girl ran away crying towards the direction we walked in. She screamed while crying, then Misaki said. "I've told you countless times to be more sensitive when choosing your words. Your going to pay if I catch you bringing another girl to tears!" she then says before running away. "How many times has she told me that?" he says to himself. "How many times has she told me?"

When I snapped out of it, I just noticed he was gone. Then I realized that I was lost. I then

said "Oh no Misaki forgot about me?!?, what do I do? She hasn't shown me around the school, I don't know where my class is?!?" I then went to different directions and ended up on the rooftop because I wanted to check it out. When I was on the roof top, I said to myself "Hmm, today is windy isnt" I didn't expect an answer, but I just wanted to say it, but then something unexpected happened. Someone answered my statement and said "yes it is". When I heard the voice, I immediately got startled. When I was about to get up from the ground, someone held a hand towards me. When I was finally able to look towards the person, I saw Usui Takumi. I didn't recognize him at first. He then asked He was about to leave, but I stopped him and said. He then said with a smirk "Wa-wait before you leave, ca-can you show me around the school, because I'm new" He then said with a smirk "I'm a guy, a guy, a guy!!" He then looked at me and said "You look cuter when you are angry and embarrassed." I then pouted and walked away.

To be continued

Authors Note:
I hope you guys enjoy my First chapter
And i hope you guys don't Descriminate and make fun of my incorrect spellings or mispelled words, i will do my best to correct and notice it I'm using my Phone not my laptop so it might be a little hard, but anyways i hope you enjoy <3 yall