Chap 23: Recruit

On the subway

- When were you so close with Kim Minju? - Eunyeon teased.

- Just by chance, what's with that unnie face? - Yumin asked Eunyeon's sly face.

- Nothing, I'm curious only! - Eunyeon stopped laughing, God knows what Eunyeon is thinking. (Guess what she thinks 😏).

Nara's shop

When both Yumin and Eunyeon arrived at the shop, they rushed over to Nara's side to help out. A few hours later, although the shop was still crowded, there was no need to run back and forth. While resting, Eunyeon suddenly thought of an idea.

- Yumin you should do a song! - Actually, Nara's shop has been doing very well, the infrastructure has been upgraded, there is now a music corner used to make the shop atmosphere more exciting and for everyone show their voice.

- Right now? - Yumin deflected her face.

- Don't wait until the door closes! Come on, shyly set, you still have a stranger! - Eunyeon urged.

- OK! - Yumin helplessly smiled and looked at her mother, Nara smiled and encouraged Yumin to walk to the last small corner of the shop.

Everyone present here started noticing Yumin's movements and all focused their attention towards Yumin. Yumin sat down and chose a song for herself.

- It's beautiful life
It's beautiful day ~ (Beautiful - Crush (OST Goblin)). Clearly low vocals, harmonious combination of each other, listeners are swept away, everyone swaying their bodies along to the song creating a poetic scene including Eunyeon. Nara looked at the scene in front of her a bit vague, Yumin was clearly suited to the idol image, somehow still stepping into that lofty dream that no one expected.

After finishing the song, Yumin received a round of applause from the people here, Yumin bowed in thanks. Then step down and walk towards Nara and Eunyeon.

- My idea is not bad, right? - Eunyeon proudly face. Yumin and Nara just laughed except.
In the evening, Nara's shop had to close, Yumin and Eunyeon and Nara walked home.

"Interesting! " S.O POV

The person smiled and looked at Yumin's group's direction and turned in the opposite direction. Yumin received a look at her when she turned her head to see the whole road with only one man walking in the opposite direction, a little suspiciously turned to look at Eunyeon and Nara.

- What's wrong? - Nara asked with concern.

- It's nothing, mom, but lately this evening is not very secure, so you should be careful or you can call me and everyone. - Yumin reminded.

- You rest assured, we still have people regularly patrol! - Eunyeon reassured.

- I don't trust them very much! - Listening to Yumin, Nara let out a helpless breath, Eunyeon looked at Yumin with a young face who has not experienced a difficult life.

The three of them go home and take a bath and eat normally ending the day. Yumin and Eunyeon only have to go to the dance studio, right now Eunyeon is waiting for Yumin to compose a lesson to put in her backpack.

- Come on, Yumin!

- Done, please go out first, I will follow immediately!

- Ok quickly!

Yumin took advantage of cleaning the room and quickly ran after Eunyeon. Almost everyone was present at the studio, Yumin and Eunyeon quickly joined them to practice. More than 2 hours later, the two sisters wearily bid farewell to the members of the studio and left. Walking a man in an office suit standing in front of the two, Yumin carefully pulled Eunyeon behind her, her eyes filled with investigation. He saw that straight out of the matter of taking a business card said.