Chapter 1💌 Life Goes On

Many children dream about becoming a great hero. They look up to All Might, the Symbol of Peace. The man that goes around to save civilians in a time of crisis. Katsuki was determined to become a great hero. With all of the compliments that came pouring in from his classmates and teachers when his quirk appeared. His pride began to swell and he couldn't overcome the arrogance and greed of recognition at such a young age. One individual that followed him around like a lost puppy was a green haired boy named Izuku.

     Izuku dreamed to be a hero as well. But there was one problem. He hadn't shown any signs of having a quirk. He was one of the last students to show it. And Katsuki was becoming impatient. "You have to have a quirk so we can be pros together!"

"I-I know. It'll come soon."

"But it's taking forever!"

After that day, Izuku tried everything to look for signs of a quirk. Looking at or touching objects to see if they'll float. Try to breathe fire. Read minds. Talk to animals. Anything! But nothing came. His mother decided to take him to see the doctors. And that's when he was deemed quirkless. Katsuki and the other children found out and he was bullied for it from that day on.

Izuku moved three years later. He didn't tell Katsuki since he believed it was for the best. But it wasn't, not in Katsuki's eyes. Katsuki didn't want to care about it. But deep down it bothered him a bit. Soon enough the greenette only became a past memory as he focused to achieve his goal and went to UA after junior high.

Katsuki didn't think he would run into him five years after high school.

💌💌💌💌💌

Katsuki was so damn thankful that today was his off day. While he usually objects to being off from work, this one was really deserved. He has been fighting villains left and right for almost two weeks straight. All he wanted to do was spend time alone and treat himself.

     The bell to his favorite cafe rings. He's immediately greeted by the cashier he's accidentally made friends with, Yumeko. "Hey Bakugou! Same order as usual?"

"Of course dumbass."

She chuckles and puts his order into the system. "Alright alright. I gotta ask, it's kind of my job dipshit." Katsuki pays for his drink and sits at an empty table. Yumeko walks over to his table and sits across from him. "Someone will be done with your americano soon. I'm not alone today. There's like, three of us today plus the manager. I'm taking advantage of that shit."

"I didn't take you for a user", Katsuki snickers.

"Hey hey, the others need to pull their weight around besides me and the new guy. Also, I see this is your off day. You seem to not get a lot of those", Yumeko points out.

"I fucking deserve this one. I've been fighting villains as if there's no damn tomorrow."

"Wooow, change of heart for off days. You usually throw a big ass fit about it."

"Shut the fuck up, Cyclopes."

"Only telling the truth, babe. Man, I still can't believe you are an actual hero sometimes. I guess it's fitting for your prideful ass personality since heroes are always getting showered with love. Then again you seemed to be less of a prick once I met you again. Looks like that hero school humbled you."

     "That ain't why I wanted to be a hero. Plus you aren't too pure yourself." He had always considered her weird during middle school due to her chatty gossips and tall tales about mythology. Plus her quirk creeped him out. Eyes was the name of it. She could develop multiple eyes on her body and have eyes anywhere to eavesdrop on people. But when he found out she worked here they seemed to get a little closer.