New Training!

"c'mon just call me Naruko or something!" She complained-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"So basically I figured out you can become a panther sage correct?" Rita nodded

"It is very dangerous for someone your age. Actually it's very dangerous for anybody no matter how old you are. You can be killed while transforming if you mess up. My former master mastered it only because the chief panther's assistant was helping him by stinging him with a stick that controlled his chakra each time"

"

Do you mind asking the chief if I can become a sage?"

"Seiun-sama Is very strict when training a but she will definitely agree. Are you sure about this Master?" Naruko had given up on getting rita to call her by her name and instead replied

"Yeah. I must get stronger! I need to protect them! by the way how does the sage mode look?"

"It's very similar to the chakra cloak your nine-tails produces. The colour of your cloak defines the person's heart. If your cloak Is Gray, You are either confused or lost, If you are red you are either loving or impure of heart,If you are blue you are at peace or are depressed. There are many colours but I will tell you those some other time. The cloak Has a tail at the end which is a panthers tail. Your eyes and other features may change but that is usually just random."

"That sounds so cool Ttebane!" "Of course. we panthers are amazing" Rita cockily said

"You can say that again!" Naruko laughed, as the wind blew past her face.

She closed her eyes and felt her stress lessen as the breeze comforted her. She looked at the sunrise and saw a lake, it may have been one of the most beautiful views of her life. She laid her head on Ritas back and let out a long Sigh. She had wanted to get away from her problems. Orochimaru,Dosu,The curse mark,Chunin exams, and pretty much everything that has been happening. Rita Unfortunately for Naruko sensed her stress and seemed worried.

"young master. Will you be telling me what is troubling you?" Naruko Stiffened slightly before relaxing once more.

"I...I dont know if I should tell you."

"I will not pry but assure you that you can tell me anything. I will not judge you if that is what you are worried about" Naruko nodded before finally giving in.

" I'm going to leave Konoha.....I was threatened by Orochimaru"

Rita's eyes widened as she heard the name.

"That bastard orochimaru" She growled.

"He threatened me by using the others. He said he would hurt them if I didn't join him, but he also offered me power too. He said that if I became powerful I could protect my loved ones, I was already considering it before he threatened me but.....The threat completed my thoughts. a month after the chunin exams he's going to take me." Naruko finished

"I'm sorry You have to go through that young master. Know that We panthers will support you. 

May I ask as to why you were considering before?" She asked

"The villagers. They hate us.....My brother, I always wanted him to have a good childhood. So I protected him and took the blame for him in everything. The villagers beat us, attempted to kill us, Said terrible things to us, all while smiling or laughing or just something. A man once asked me as to why I hadn't left yet or what I would do to the innocent people who did nothing to me, I told him the only reason I stayed was because of the love I have for my brother and the sandaime. I couldn't destroy something they both loved and would die for. as for the so called 'Innocents' I told him there are no innocent people. They all watched as my brother and I were being beaten and ignored us, For that I will never forgive them. If it had been up to me I would have unleashed the nine-tails on them already."

Rita remained silent for a few seconds. Who knew this child- So cheerful and happy- could harbor so much hate? Rita wanted to help her new master remove this hate-yet she couldn't help but agree with her.one thing for sure was that she would support her master for the rest of her life.

"I understand young master. I suggest you rest now. the trip is usually a 3 day trip but since we are flying- and quite quickly we will be there in nine hours."

Naruko nodded and fell asleep. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"your hate for the village has increased. Just unleash my power and I will kill them all." Kurama said"yeah. if I want everyone I love dead thats for sure." She sarcastically said The wolf growled and glared at his host."I promise you can take over me if something happens to nii-san or Kakashi sensei. destroy the village" This caused the wolf to let out a small satisfied smirk."Gladly""Kit, Now wake up, I want to see you master this sage power. It would be quite interesting""what? are we here already?""yes it would appear so. Now get out!""rude. See you Kurama!"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Ah! young master we have arrived! Welcome to the home Of the Uzumaki clan!"