Darkened Soul ~CreepyPasta~ Another side

When I woke up I saw a shadow in my room. It quickly left but I felt like it was still there. I got up and made my bed. I put on my gray combat boots. This felt like a normal morning... I brushed my hair and put on my mask. It started last night when I got the cough again. I walked into the kitchen and got me some cereal. Toby had a whole package of waffles cooking. My god. I ate the cereal and nearly choked from this stupid cough. Toby looked up and laughed so I just scowled, reminding him what I did for his sorry little ass.  He looked back down and ate his waffles slowly. Hmph. I drunk a glass of water in hopes to get rid of the cough. I walked outside and sat on the front porch when a small envelope dropped from the roof. It had a whole bottle of those green pills in it and a card that says: come here. I climbed a tree then jumped onto the roof curious about who was up there. Once I got up there Hoody, Masky, and Toby were up there sitting down. Apparently they had been waiting a long time. They looked over and waved. I walked over and sat down. Hoodie was acting extremely shy. Masky: Hey!| Toby: Look more clownish then usual, seeing Laughing Jack tonight?| he snickered. Hoody looked at him with a say it again, I dare you face. Toby looked down and nodded. "So what's the occasion for me to be on the roof eh?" I said. They all looked at each other and smiled. "Our secret" Masky said. I hate it when they go all mysterious. They noticed my cough and nodded at my envelope. "So you guys got me this?" They nodded and I smiled. I opened it and took a few pills. Hoody got up and there was a cooler where he was sitting. Wow. He opened it and threw me a water bottle. I gulped down some and steadied my eyes on them. They seemed wierder than usual today. "So you guys are different today"  I said. They shrugged that off. Ugh I just need answers right now! I looked at them seriously "Why did you guys want me up here?" They all lookedbat Hoody and expected him to speak. "Uhhmmm... Well you see.. I-i kinda let's say... How can I pit this?" He said. "So you kinda let's say? Tell me" I said. He started whispering to masky. Then Masky looked at me and said: We want to know if you want to hang out!" He said with a grin. "Sure... I guess" I said smiling. They all said: Great! At once. It was weird. "So we have some pizza, waffles, kidney beans a gift from EJ, and some drinks" Masky said. "EJ?" I asked. He shrugged "You will meet him later, he has been busy a lot lately" Toby said. I felt comforted for some reason untill they asked me about Devin. "So is Devin like your uhmmm... Boyfriend? Hoodie asked. " Never in my life!" I replied. "Hey, tonight slender has another job for us, want to come? Its cool when you come." Hoodie said. I smiled. "Sure, its fun anyways" "Great meet here at two AM sharp" they said. I nodded and jumped off the roof, it was like jumping off... My apartment. I started to remember bits and pieces of my old life  but not much. It was a 50 story drop. yeah, I know, but falling don't hurt me anymore it seems. I waited in my room till two AM all day. Time flew by fast and then it was time for me to get to the roof. I climbed the same tree I used the last time to get to the roof. I jumped from the tree to the roof and tried to see if they were there but it was pitch black so I couldn't see. One of them yelled: Over here! So I followed the voice. They soon came to vision as my eyes adjusted to the dark.  "Ready?" I said. They nodded and we took off running to the city. We arrived at a place a lot like my apartment. We walked to the tenth story and plotted a way to get into the apartment. I suggested we take the chimney. I slid through the chimney and memories flashed back. The murder. The people. This was those girls house. I smiled as they slid down the chimney. "Ho ho hoe" I said snickering. We walked up to a girls room labeled: Julie's epic dungeon! Wow. I entered the room and it was a mess. I leaned over Julie and everybody else his. "Good morning bitch" I said. She woke up and looked at me. She adjusted her eyes then focused on me. "Anybody home?" I asked. I grabbed her throat "My names Skylor, Skylor Bray. Scream and die." She forced a laugh "So your not dead? You look like it" "Christi" she called. "Look who's back!" Christi entered and grabbed my neck. She started strangling me. Hoodie and Toby came out behind Christi. I kicked Christi and she fell back onto Toby. He put a hatchet to her neck.  "Run away now Julie" I said snickering. She ran to her door and opened it. Behind it was Masky. He punched her and knocked her down. Toby cut Christi's head off. Hoodie held Julie down as I filled a cloth with some substance. I put the cloth over her mouth and waved bye. "Goodbye and good luck surviving, friend" I said as I walked out the door. The parents were waking up shortly so I made it look like Julie killed Christi then herself. "Perfect plan" Toby said. We jumped out of the building  and landed easily. Hoodie came up and hugged me all of a sudden for no reason. I looked up at him, as he was around 6'0 and I was 5'6. I smiled at him and hugged him for what seemed like forever. We eventually walked back to the mansion. Tony: Hey lovebirds, speed up| I gave him the death stare. "Said the one who is behind us all" I told him. Everyone went: Got Told!| it's fun hanging out with those guys. Once we arrived at the mansion I went straight to my room and took off my combat shoes and black mini dress. I put on a tank top over my ripped tights. I felt watched and once again saw that shadow. I hopped in bed and soon fell asleep. My dream felt so real. I was on the roof. Hoodie was there. Then suddenly a man with a blue mask appeared and hoodie disappeared. The man was tall. And strangely hawt. Burning hot. I didn't get far in my dream before there was a sound in my bedroom....