Split SMP

Possibly a part 1.

   All the personalities woke up on the side of a ocean. They weren't hurt but the younger personalities, which were Dr. Therapist, Tubbox, and Reilbo, had slight scraps on their knees. But other than that, they were fine. Tubbox stood up only to realize he didn't have a sign. He clenched his hand in anger and pouted.

   Toob sighed, realizing he didn't have his chestplate he usually had on. Everyone had their items missing, including Big Crime's crowbar. Tubbox punched a tree and made a crafting table. Toob spotted a cow and ran after it quickly. He didn't care if he had a leather chestplate, he just needed armor. Dr. Therapist made a pen and lured some cows in and started breeding them. Relibo started building a house and Drubbo helped him get up and down safely.

   "Uh... guys... its getting dark... and um we don't have beds." Dr. Therapist mumbled. Drubbo pointed to the house behind him. It might be a little cramped, but it was a cozy looking house. Drubbo opened the door and Relibo motioned them all to come in. "Yur honor, how did you get torches?" Big Law asked. "Toob gave em' to me! He went mining and has stone stuff now!" Relibo clapped his hands together happily. Everyone looked at Toob who looked like he was about to scream but was holding back.

   Tubbox jumped onto Toob's shoulders and patted his head. "Why did you just-" Tubbox jumped off and landed onto his feet with ease. 'You're too tall and you needed comforting.' Tubbox mouthed. Toob nodded. He sat on the floor and leaned back on the wall. Tubbox basically fell onto Toob and Dr. Therapist leaned onto Toob. "Help me." Toob whispered. Drubbo was laughing his ass off and Big Law and Crime were trying not to laugh.

   Toob, surrounded by the two youngest personalities, accepted his fate and fell asleep. Drubbo had to read Relibo a story just so that he could go to sleep. And Big Crime and Law stood up all night to make sure nothing bad happened. They did talk, but it was more of a whisper conversation. They talked about how Drubbo was like a dad to Relibo and how Toob was just the overall dad of the personalities. He made sure everyone knew what they called good and bad.

   During that night, the duo also talked about themselves too. They talked for hours until the sun came up. They did get about an hour of shuteye but they nearly had a heart attack when they woke up. Big Law sighed, realizing that everyone was okay. But Big Crime stole Toob's stone sword to make sure no monsters were around them. They did live near a field, ocean, and forest. So there could be Drowned in the ocean or some Skeletons and Zombies in the forest.

   Big Crime didn't find anything but nearly got beat up by Toob after he found out he stole his sword. Big Law was very persuasive and basically told Toob there was no point in beating up Big Crime for being a bit paranoid.

   "So what do we call this place." Dr. Therapist asked.
"How about...
Split SMP?"