Ch. 1

"Let's ditch"

Sungchan grinned and nodded at Mark who had his arm around the youngers shoulder while they were walking through the hallway, "Where are we go-"

"H-hey Sungchan o-oppa"

They both looked at the girl in front of them and Mark rolled his eyes, the hallway went dead silent as everyone payed attention to the girl who had the guts to talk to Sungchan "I-I baked you some c-cookies" she said and handed the box to Sungchan who took it with a smile "Thanks I'll make sure I enjoy these" he said and she gave him a smile before running off to her friend.
The hallway was surprised he took the box but wasn't surprised when they saw what he did next.

"What an idiot" Sungchan said and threw the box of cookies in the trash near one of the classrooms, "Wait, were those cookies?" Jaemin said joining his friends "Yeah" Sungchan said and Jaemin fake pouted "You could've gave them to me and maybe I would accepted your undying love for me" he said jokingly and Sungchan fake threw up but still smiled at his friends words, "Don't you have a crush on that one Chinese dude wait what was his name? Re-" Jaemin covered Mark's mouth before he could let out the name of a certain someone just passing by them.

"Watch it or I'll shove my hand down your throat" Jaemin said and Mark shrugged his shoulders "Maybe I'll like it" he said with a grin and Jaemin grinned too and wrapped his hand around Mark's shoulder "So where are we going?" Jaemin asked and Sungchan shrugged "I don't know but the guard is outside today" he said while pointing outside of the school in front of the gate, Mark groaned "Fucking bitch" he said and turned around, "Fine let's go smoke in the back" he whispered and both of the boys nodded and started their way back.

While making their way back they saw one of the dudes they usually tease, "Hey Joshua" Sungchan said and put his arm around his shoulder, the said boy stiffened "I-I have to go to class" he whispered and Mark scoffed "Dude live a little why don't you" Jaemin smirked "Yeah come hang out with us for a few minutes" Joshua shook his head and Sungchan ruffled his hair, not in a gentle way, "You're going to turn into a worm of how many books you read" Joshua whimpered not liking the attention on him from people in the hallway but he was glad the bell rang and people started making their way to their classes, "Do you wanna be late to class?" Sungchan asked and Joshua shook his head, the three boys laughed, "Oh com-"

"Excuse me"

All four of them turned around to see a sun kissed boy standing there with a smile, he had brown hair that made him look softer and he was really tiny in front of Sungchan. He was rather cute to the male.

"I'm pretty sure he'd rather go to class" the tanned boy said in a sweet yet determined voice, the three boys started at him for a few minutes realizing that he must be new, "You must be new" Sungchan said and the shorter nodded "Well then I suggest you keep walking and mind your own business cutie" he said and the 2 boys were taken back by the nickname Sungchan gave the new kid.

"Well he was walking with his friends and you got in his business so I don't think it should be a problem that I get in yours either since you can do it I think I can too"
All three of the boys stood there with a shocked expression for a minute, "Feisty, I see well since your new, I'll let you go for now cutie but I won't promise that we'll not see each other"

"I'd rather not" with that the tanned boy walked past them after Joshua.

Sungchan grinned from ear to ear, he liked this new kid more than he should. He gained his attention and the taller knows he shouldn't but something about the new kid attracted him.

"Well that was a first" Jaemin said breaking the silence, Mark nodded and Sungchan stared at the retreating figure of the shorter male.
Mark and Jaemin shared looks with confused expressions while looking at Sungchan, Mark coughed "Let's go to the back" he said and this gained Sungchans attention.

They made their way back and Sungchan had a certain tanned boy in his mind.

________________________________

Hiiii
I hope you enjoy this book and like it!!
I've been into 2chan these days. Idk they cute and whatever🥴
I don't know where this book is going but ig keep reading it to find out my loves❤️