95.

Her.

2 days passed since the get-away, which was pure blast. The two of us spent time together, making use of it in all ways possible and impossible and created numerous, priceless, heartwarming memories. 

Today is the 18th of February, Tuesday. Kids are at school, triplets have swimming lesson from 10 till 11 and educational program follows till 12; Leo is at headquarters, dealing with hotel business. 

I am at work, wrapped and tangled in papers and documents, deals and restock reports. The guards are running usual analysis on the building; they do it 4 days a week. The analysis included basically a total search-through the headquarters: guards check the safety of everything and everyone, all while being as discreet as possible and they don't distract anyone. 

I glanced at my Cartier hand watch watch and sighed; it's only 11 o'clock and I already feel flat out and so damn needy, confused and sleepy. I sat at my desk and did all in my power to focus on tasks at hand. 

As clock struck 12 I put on my coat and moved onto packing my bag while dealing Leo. 

"Ciao, angel. How are you?"- he spoke sweetly, but tiredness is laced in his velvety, fruity voice. 

"Ciao, baby. I am fine, grazie. Are you alright, amore?"- I answered in concern while taking my Dior bag before heading out. 

"Sì, I think."- he sighed softly and I shook my head at his cute, exceedingly hard working self. 

"I will pick up the triplets, amore. Please, please don't overwork your handsome, dreamy self."- I said as guards opened the door of the car for me and I nodded at them as thank you. 

"I will try, bambina."- chuckled Leonardo and I smiled at the sound of his coarse, beautiful laugh. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- I said with content smile as the car took off. 

"I love you with all my heart, Cami."- he replied profoundly and lovingly, causing me to smile wider at the image of him smiling at me in the way that only he can. 

We exchanged see you soons and in no time I arrived at the education centre, where all our kids got their pre-school knowledge. Bodyguards trailed after me as we headed inside. 

"Mummy!"- chirped energised babies of mine, clinging to me tightly. 

"Hey, guys. How are you doing?"- I spoke with happy smile that they returned as I hugged them affectionately. 

Emilio, Lucas and Sofi told me about their day and what they liked the most from today while I helped them to get dressed. Then I picked up my little girl, who tugged on my sleeve silently asking to be held, and we went to the car. 

"Where are we going?"- asked in curiosity Lucas, lightly hopping up and down in his seat. 

"We are going to pick up your siblings from school and then we will do something special for daddy."- I told them and giggled at their precious grins. 

If our eldest kids and Sofi are 50% mommy's and 50% daddy's, Lucas and Emilio are definitely more of daddy's bambinos. They are his exact copies in everything, inside and outside: frowns, smiles, antics, style of hugging and cuddling, food and beverage preferences, sense of fashion, even manner of sleeping and eating. It is exceedingly cute and amusing to see. 

In a few minutes we arrived and I helped them out of their seats before we headed inside. As we walked in Martina's classroom, we spotted boys with her. They must have come here because they packed sooner.

"Ciao, mamma! Ciao, Emi! Ciao, Luc! Ciao, Sofi!"- chirped merrily my eldest bambinos, hugging all of us at once, making me giggle at the sweet, adorable gesture.