TWENTY ONE

Inaya's issue became the hot topic of the new week as she'd been severely dealt with last Friday, a day after her secret was leaked. Christy had ensured the whole school turned against her and Malik to the extent that they couldn't walk without people throwing insults at them, Inaya couldn't even enter the class at all as Christy had banned her from entering.

Christian didn't say anything about the issue and Christy went on plotting her evil against Inaya.

"Where is my money?" Christy queried and Inaya squeezed her face, The angels had dragged Inaya to the school shrubbery where no one could see them, students preferred going to the love garden.

"I...I don't have," Inaya replied and Christy scoffed.

"See the way she's stuttering, the Inaya I know isn't scared of us oo," Rissa jested and the rest burst into laughter.

"Of course you can't have but I don't care, you broke my phone without thinking of the consequence so, you have to pay," Christy deadpanned.

Inaya sighed, "Can you just forgive me this one time, there's no way I can fund the money in just four days."

The angels chuckled.

"I don't care about that, all I know is that you have to pay before Friday."

Inaya heaved, "But you already have a new phone, why do you need the money?"

Christy shrugged, "Because I enjoy you suffering," she punctuated it with a wicked smile.

"What did I ever do to you?"

Christy lifted her shoulders in a half shrug, "I don't know, my own is that you must pay the money."

"But there's no way I can get such money in few days."

"You can always sell your body at least you're a pro at that," Mirabel who had been quiet all along said and Inaya glared at her, she wanted to talk but the appearance of Christian and his friends stopped her.

"What are you guys doing?" Christian inquired as he looked from Christy to the downcast Inaya.

Christy turned to him with a sly smile, "I'm trying to collect my money from her."

"Which money?" Christian asked with confusion written all over his face.

"She broke my phone remember?"

"But you got another one that same day."

Christy shrugged, "I don't care, she has to pay that money before the end of the term..."

"Which is in four days," Mirabel completed and Christian nodded.

"You know she can't afford that in only four days."

Christy turned to him in slight annoyance, "And so? Are you trying to side her again after all she did to you?"

Christian shook his head, "Nope, I'm trying to give you a better option here."

Everyone turned to him with lifted brows.

"What do you mean?" Christy queried in a cursory manner. He glanced at Inaya who gave him a pleading look.

"This is my proposition, it's either she pays the full amount in four days or next term but with interest," he ended it with a smirk.

"What!" Inaya shouted.

"You're my twin brother," Christy teased before rubbing his shoulders.

"Christian, you know..."

"What does he know? That you cheated on him?" Laiq questioned and Inaya glowered at him.

"You still have the guts to give him a bad look," Michael said and she eyed him before turning to Christian.