|| Part 1 ||

Ottawa, Canada || 1:30pm

More about you: My name is Alyssa Perez

More about you: My name is Alyssa Perez. I live in Ottawa, Canada with my stepbrother Samy Ha. I consider him as a real brother because I've known him my whole life but he's really my stepbrother. I don't see my stepfather often. Keep in mind, he's a mafia leader. My mom isn't always home either. She either always working with my stepdad or traveling with my little sister (she will be introduced later on). Me and Samy never go with her because we're to lazy but she doesn't mind. I'm planning asking her to go to New York with me soon! I'm a junior in high school. I have a best friend named Evelyn. She's older than me by a year like Samy and his best friend Mariano. He's VERY cute! He has light skin, curly hair, and braces. He's been best friends with Samy for like his whole life. I've had a crush on him ever since.. is it weird to have a crush on your brothers or stepbrothers best friend? Oh well. Me and Samy are currently at the airport waiting for Mariano. He went to Los Angeles for like 3 years and I'm pretty excited to see him. I wonder if he changed in any way. Like his voice getting deeper or his braces off. In my opinion deep voices are attractive so are abs. I wonder if he's gotten abs or anything. Okay I really need to stop thinking about that. I just got out of a 2 year relationship with Mattia Polibio. I liked him a lot but he ended up cheating on me with this girl named Cynthia. I forgave her though because she told me that Mattia told her that he was single.
(S-Samy | A- Alyssa | M- Mar, Mariano)

S- Earth to Alyssaaa
Samy said waving his hand right in front of my face causing me to stop daydreaming
A- sorry wha-
I couldn't finish what I was going to say because there was a tall muscular man standing in front of me. I then realized the tall muscular man I was looking at was mar!
A- MARRRR!!!
I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back. I missed his hugs. They always made me feel safe for some reason. He started laughing at how happy and I was and Samy was just confused. We went to pick up Mar's suitcase and then went to the car. After arguing about where everyone was going to sit Samy went to the drivers seat, mar went in the passengers seat, and since I was the youngest they made me sit in the back. Samy drove to Mar's house and dropped him off.
S & A- Bye mar
He waved bye and went inside his house. Me and Samy got home and surprisingly my mom was there. She was cooking food and once she saw me and Samy she called us into the kitchen.
M- hey guys, I have news for the both of you
Me and Samy had been on our phones and once she said that she caught our attentions.
A- what is it?
I hope it wasn't that we were moving. We moved a lot. We went from Ottawa , Florida, Kansas, Arizona, Texas, New Jersey, and now Ottawa again. Mar had traveled with us everywhere. We only stayed in each state for like 5 months that's the only reason he went with us. Once we got to Ottawa again, we officially stayed. When we got to Texas, me and Samy stopped going to public school and started doing online. I still don't why but I wasn't really focused on that topic. I just wanted to know what the news was.
M- you and Samy are finally going to public school again..
A & S- What? Why?
I did not want to go back. I haven't been to public school for like 3 years I think. I was kind of happy and kind of not. My mom didn't give us enough time to tell her something. She just said that she had to go and left. Me and Samy went back to our rooms and did our own things.
9 hours later
It was now 10pm. I was getting tired already. That wasn't normal for me. I would always fall asleep like at 2am and I would get in trouble for it. Me and Samy had the whole day tomorrow to go shopping cause we start school the next day. I think he was asking mar to go with us. I got up and went into the shower. I like showering in the night more it feels more calming for me. I got out and changed into this:

It was a really comfortable pajama set

It was a really comfortable pajama set. My mom got it for me for my birthday. That was a long a time ago. Or it feels like it was. My birthday is in 2 months I'm really excited. I brushed my teeth and then went into my bed. I then started getting more tired and tired and fell asleep.