Nepenthe Serendipity

You and Aizawa have known each other since you two were little. You've always had a big crush on him and never known his feelings about you. You both are now teachers at U.A high school. Aizawa is class 1-A home room teacher, while you are math and history. You have a brother named Hisoka.

You both have similar quirks, the magic card, and the bungee gum. What makes you different from Hisoka, is you have <<insert favorite color not pink>> colored bungee gum, and you have an invisibility quirk. It can be activated by tapping your right ring finger twice to disappear and reappear.

One week you were kept thinking and dreaming about Aizawa, and just can't stop thinking about him. You've talked to Present Mic about this and you told him that maybe Thursday <<it's Friday>> you should ask Aizawa out. You walk around the hallways attempting to find him. You look inside his classroom and he's not there. You look around campus and dorms.

*Ah! I know!*

Thinking to yourself and realizing where he could be. You rush all the way to the teachers lounge, and you see Aizawa and Present Mic chatting it up together. Present Mic noticed your there and immediately leaves giving an explanation to Aizawa why he had to leave. You walk over and Aizawa looks at you in a concerned way.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I- I- have a question for you.."

"What is it?"

You give a big *gulp* and you seem very nervous. Aizawa gives you a confused and concerned look.

"W-wi-will... you.. g- go.."

You sigh while he's listening to you carefully.

"Ok. Ok. Will you go out on a date with me?"
You ask so quickly hoping him not wanting you to say it again.

"You-yo-you- want to go on a date with ME?"

He gave you a confused look why you asked that.

"Yes you, I think you're a really great person when I'm with you. We've known each other since we were practically in the womb, and I've had a huge crush on you since.... around 16?"
<<you two are mid-late 20s>>

He acts surprised, then relieved. You see his eyes start to admire you while he's thinking of an answer.

"I've never thought you would say those words."

You're stunned by what he just said.

"I really like you y/n, and you never knew."

You became even more shocked on what he just said. You just stared at him finally realizing what he just said.

"I- I- I never thought you would say yes."

You thought what you could do for this date.

"What do you want to do for the date?"

"Lemme think.."

You thought there's so many possibilities to do on a date. You finally think of one.

"I've got it!"
"Where I live, there's a field we're a pond is, and a beautiful landscape to picnic at. Maybe we can picnic there? We can do whatever after."

He hugged you really hard and smiled

"That sounds wonderful. When do you think is best?"

"Maybe Saturday..? I'm free on the weekend overall. But don't you hang out with Present Mic on Sundays?"

"Yes, I do. Those days tend be during the night. Saturday is a great day though. What's the weather going to be that day..?"

You two look at your phones seeing the weather. *Weather is 28°C or 80°F*

" it says the weather is great! I guess Saturday is good day."

"See you Saturday."

You both smile at each other while you leave the room. When you turn, Present Mic is right there.

"Mic! What are you doing here?" *whispering*

"I wanted to know how it went." *whispering*

"It's official. We're having a date on Saturday." *whispering*

"I'm glad. I knew he was going to say yes! He talks about you in almost every conversation we have.." *whispering*

"Oh wow, thanks for helping me Mic. I wouldn't do so well if you didn't help." *whispering*

"Anytime. Well, good luck!" *whispering*

"Thanks." *whispering*