Chapter Two

The boy gave a small wave before approaching. "Hello! My name is Peter. What would you like?" Wanda smiled.
      "Can I please get a number 5 with extra pickles pressed down really flat?"A grin spread over Peter's face.  "I order the exact same thing! Great minds think alike I guess."
She nodded. "I suppose they do." 

     Peter began making the sandwich. "How are you doing today?" He questioned.
     "Pretty good. My family is acting crazy, but hey, that's what families do, right?" Wanda laughed. "Are you close with your family?" Peter asked as he pressed down the sandwich.
     "Pretty close I'd say. They're like my best friends." With a sad smile, Peter handed her the sandwich.

     "Remember to spend time with them. Some people overlook family until it's gone."

    Wanda payed for the sandwich, pondering Peter's words. For someone her age, he had a lot of insight. Peter seemed much older than he truly was, wise beyond his years. It intrigued Wanda greatly. She headed for the subway, eating her sandwich.

   As Wanda entered the compound, she added three tally marks to her board. Three greedy slimy men that had attempted flirting with her. Making a beeline for the training room, Wanda wasn't surprised to see Natasha pinning a training dummy.

     "Hey Nat!" 
     "How you doing Wanda?"
     "Pretty good. Just taking down this dummy. You?"
Clint interjected as well as he could in his position.
     "Hey, I'm no dummy!" 

      The girls laughed. "Sure you aren't." Wanda smiled, remembering Peter's words. She did love her large family, no matter how hectic it got. "Are you guys up for a game night?" Clint nodded.
     "As long as you can get Nat off of me, then sure."

The rest of the night was spent laughing. For some reason though, Wanda still couldn't get Peter out of her head.

Haha writer's block is fun. I'm so so so sorry for the short chapter, but at least it's out, right?