Safe and Sound

Characters: Silver Elixir (original character), Lotus Elixir (original Character.

Background: The dark ones have attacked a house where two sleeping sisters have lived. The house was ransacked and the occupants injured. As a fire rages on the elder sister lays holding and comforting her dying sister. Only certain memories remain of that day only kept by the older sister who has now returned to the spot where the tragedy happens. Only a cross remains and a song of comfort. 

A young ghost watches her sister weep for her like she has many times before. She wishes to comfort the older girl but sadly she can not be heard however she still sings. "I remember tears streaming down your face down your face when I said ill never let you go...when all those shadows almost killed your light" the younger girl remembers watching her older sister's light become darker as the days went on. She remembers weeping for her older sister's soul as it became tainted by the feelings of hopelessness. "I remember you said don't leave me here alone...but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight" She moves closer to the cross and the name is revealed. 'lotus Elixir'. She tries putting a loving hand on her sister's shoulder. The elder sister, known to be Silver, is clad in dark armor now fighting reluctantly for the side of the war that stole her sister away from her. The whisper of a song continues with a line of a lullaby that has been known to both of the sisters and by seemingly magic silver sings the lines that had been well known to both sisters. "just close your eyes...the sun is going down...you'll be alright...no one can hurt you now...come morning light...you and I'll be safe and sound..." A sound is heard from behind the weeping sister as another dark-clad soldier comes bearing a weapon. Determination sparks in the younger sister as she tries to get the soldier away from her sister. "don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire" the sound of two swords clash as silver battles the unknown soldier "The war outside our door is raging on" the battle between the two figures carry on as silver grows tired "hold on to this lullaby Even when the music's gone...gone" the soldier strikes silver in the soldier and she continues to fight in an attempt to avenge her sister. sadly, she is never able to as the sword strikes her chest and she falls. Silver can see the young figure of lotus smiling back at her trying to comfort her "just close your eyes..the sun is going down...you'll be alright..no one can hurt you now..come morning light..." silvers eyes close and she runs into what looks to be a tunnel of light. As she makes it to the end of the tunnel she can see her sister and parents waiting for her. "you and I'll be safe and sound" Silver embraces her sister a smile on her face as she realizes that she is finally free. On the battlefield, two crosses can be seen on the hill where the two sisters lived. the smaller one was marked as 'lotus Elixir' and the newer cross was marked...well...I'm the one who is telling the story now... the ghostly figure smiles at the readers and reveals the name on the cross 'Silver Elixir'. The ghostly figure giggles and disappears only to return when a new story is read. 

*****************************************************************

Hey peoples Silver here! I really hope you peoples enjoyed that and feedback is welcome and encouraged! I hope everyone has an amazing day and I love you all. Byes!

(Edited: 11/17/2021 at 3:36pm)