I Peter v Miraz I

Edmund's POV

The Narnians cheered us on as I, Y/N and Peter walked side by side to meet Miraz stone-cold face. I could feel Y/N struggling to walk forward as Miraz stared at her in disgust. Trying to comfort I mumbled. "keep looking at him show him we're going to win." She nodded staring him down. He looked away Y/N letting her breath rush out. Her hair blowing behind her past her armour. She looked so beautiful, I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

Miraz's POV (yeah ik but it's VERY IMPORTANT)

"If it appears to be going poorly, shoot their precious princess first with the arrow," I said gesturing towards Y/N and prin- 'King Edmund' if we were to perish he should lose his love. 

"Understood your majesty," one of my trusted guards said.

 "If it does come to that you know who will take her off her," I got up to face this King. He looked around 17 a mere child the Narnians are too desperate it's funny.

Y/N's POV

Peter and Miraz started circling each other until he backed up leaping from ruin and slashing his sword into Miraz's shield. Miraz knocked him back with his shield making him stumble backwards. A sharp breath came from Edmund as he tensed up watching the battle. 

Logically Peter could win all he had to do was keep Miraz on his feet long enough. They both traded a couple of good bashes but it was clear Peter had the upper hand. The Narnians cheers turned into something like low thunder. 

Miraz finally took a chance whipping Peter's helmet off and swung at Peter's throat which he quickly dodged. (*A/N what is it with people and Peter's throat like geez*) Ed gripped my hand tight in fear for his brother. Swiftly Peter sliced at Miraz's leg, Ed finally loosened his hand but still didn't let go which I was grateful for. Miraz looked at his guard shrugging slightly what was that about? I was distracted by Peter's growling.

After Peter was knocked to the floor Miraz stood bending Peter's shield as well as his arm. I hissed, turning away from Peter's scream in agony. Peter started rolling away still slashing swords. Until he finally spun around knocking Miraz down and getting back up. 

I was confused as Peter stared in space wincing as his arm drooped. The same arm Miraz stepped on. Prick. Following his eyes, I noticed Susan and Caspian on horseback. Where's Lucy? "Does his highness need respite?" Miraz struggled, diverting my eyes back to the fight.

 "Five minutes," Peter reasoned.

"Three," Miraz finalised

Cautiously he headed towards us as did Caspian and Susan. 

I'm so glad I finally got that done and other with next is just the battle which is even worseee so yeah here's an Edmund photo and gif for ya I'm also thinking of writing an Edmund Pevensie imagine so tell me if it should be modern or set in Narnia/England

ALSO, LISTEN TO Can't take my eyes off you THE CRAYMER VERSION and wait for the beat drop too and imagine Edmund singing it to you