The train ride home

Me and Draco arrive at kings cross station.he's going on one of his potter rants so nows the time I usually tune him out. I stepped out the vehicle and grabbed my bags ... one thing I hated about not being at school or Malfoy manor means no magic and once you've done things the magic way the muggle ways just feel wrong. I hand Draco's luggage to him and with that we were off. We walked into the muggle filled station and made our way to the platforms I saw potter walking with some mangy black dog . I didn't make a comment because unlike Draco I don't make a spectacle of everything todo with potter in my opinion he's just a kid who ended up here and I don't really see why Draco hates him he's like Us we didn't chose to be Voldemort supporters we just inherited our family's beliefs and if we step out of line then well bad things happen. At least potters seen like a hero well not anymore thanks to fudge and my uncle.
My thoughts are interrupted by someone hugging me from behind . I turn around to see pansy my best friend smiling at me. Pansys letters and Draco are the only things that kept me going in the holidays. I smile back and hug her again while saying hello and that's when I saw her ... the fuzzy haired Gryffindor staring at me.feeling confident I just winked and the Gryffindor blushed and looked away quickly I linked arms with pansy and joined blaise and Draco who were on the train already. When they got to the compartment that was empty apart from the two Slytherin boys I closed the door quickly not wanting to be joined by anyone else. While the others where chatting away I was thinking ... why was granger looking at me like that I mean usually when she looks at me it's filled with disgust apart from a few times when I've caught her looking at me when she thinks I won't notice but I always do. She is hot no denying that but she does have her flaws for starters she's a smartass also a Gryffindor and a mudblood. To top it of as far as I know straight... so yeah everything about her is no a go in my family. I look over the door to see Luna walking past and I get up to go say hi. Luna's one of my oldest friends and even though the others don't like it she's one of the only people I talk to.
" where are you going" Draco questions me
"Just stretching my legs" I reply before heading off .
I catch up to Luna and talk to her for a bit she makes me laugh with all the nonsense she comes out with but if she wants to believe it then she can and anyway I need a good laugh at the moment. That's when we get interrupted by the "golden trio" walking in between us. I let Harry go because well I don't know really just felt right. Then ginger bumped into me
"Watch it weasel" I say with snarl
He mumbles a reply then hermonie follows him and her wand fell out her pocket I pick it up.
" hey granger" I shout after her and she turns around annoyed then that turned into alarm when she saw her wand in my hand.
" careful never know what's lurking around the corner" i whisper in her ear Handing it back to her. I love winding her up she basically runs away back to her compartment and I turn to say goodbye to Luna and head back to mine
" what took you so long" Draco inquired
" bumped into someone" I reply and sit back down next to pansy.
Before I knew it we were pulling up to the station in hogsmede. And I was home again