I'm back ouo

Haillo

It's Alleh

Again

I'M SO NICE TO COME BACK, RITE.

...

Rite.

Omf I'm too random help mehhh *cries*

<---- Last "chappie" thingamigingy

Yesh, everyone does love me...

Right or wrong?

In ze middle {X}

I DUNNO

So, a few minutes/seconds ago, Jayla was "whining" to me at how she's now "in the Christmas Mood" and sent me Christmas songs.

You know what happened after that?

I WAS IN THE CHRISTMAS MOOD.

THATS WHAT/

._.

iamthechristmasmoodsobadlyimlisteningtoarianagrandelastchristmasandchrisbrownsthischristmassongssomeonehelpmerightnows.o.s.omfff

^That said:

I-am-in-the-christmas-mood-so-badly-I'm-listening-to-Ariana-Grande-Last-Christmas-and-Chris-Brown's-This-Christmas-songs-someone-help-me-right-now-s.o.s.-omfff

Ahem

-------->

Song on the side

I'M LATE AFFFFF

BUT

MERRY

CHRISTMAS

GUYS

;-;-;-;-;-;--;-;

WHY CAN'T IT BE

LIKE

CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY

;-;

Because Christmas songs have the thing to make me smile like there's no tomorrow. I'd feel perfect on the Christmas day.

Only 2014 Christmas' sucked af because guess what?

No.

Snow.

At all. And where I live? Well there's snow EVERYWHERE, EVERY YEAR

Oooh Jump5 bruhhhhh ^_^

*Dances like a goose*

Anyway, other than Jump5, where I live, it's a literal Winter Wonderland every year. To make it feel like Christmas every year, the great Mother Nature let's us have snow. Yet last year, guess what happened?

Let's play Story Time:

The Christmas Morning

By AllehBoo:

Allie's P.O.V.

"Allie! Wake up!" I heard the familiar voice of my mom, but guess what? I just fell asleep again. I felt so tired, so sleepy. It was only, what? Saturday? Sunday? Monday? Who cares? I'm on Winter Break, and how do I want to waste it  by?

Sleep. And Wattpad. That's it.

"Shh," I muttered to my mom. "It's not like Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan are at my door selling Girl-- I mean--- Boy Scout cookies to us." I closed my eyes again, just for them to shoot open when my T.V. was blasting Christmas music.

"GAHH! I'm up mom!" I screeched. I turned towards her to see her smirking near her T.V. Yes, I slept in my mom's room tonight. Only because she forced me. My room was uncomfortable, cold, and always effected my allergies with the dust.

"It's Christma---" But she never finished. I was out of her room in the minute and ran downstairs. Towards the Living Room, I saw the traditional Christmas Tree, covered in gold, silver, and my own ornaments, ruining the pattern because I'm amazing like that.

I looked under the tree to see the presents awaiting me opening them.

(WOO JACKSON5 WOOOOOO)

l looked over to the other side of the Living Room, seeing Santa---I believed in him, yes--- has already visited me. I smiled widely, but saw no presents, making me a bit depressed.

(SANTAAA CLAUSEEE IS COMING TO TOWNN SANTAAA CLAUSEEE IS COMING TO TOWNN~Jackson5)

"Did I do something wrong?" I muttered to myself, but I ignored it completely. I called everyone in the Living Room, and my grandma passed out the gifts.

"Allie?" She called. I took the present from her, carefully unwrapping it. I opened to see Footie Pajamas.

"Oh, thanks!" I smiled at her, and put it down. I have been complaining for Footie Pajamas these past months. At least they got the hint.

After unwrapping them all, my grandpa begged the dear of me to come to my room to set down the new One Direction comforter on my bed, although I didn't want to right now, I was forced.

I opened the door, groaning as I held my comforter. Why couldn't I do it later? I wondered. But, in my room, there was a new surprise.

"What the Gryffindor?" I screeched. I stared at the One Direction cardboard cut-outs. It was a perfect Christmas, yet I had no jolly in me. Why you may ask? After the You & I perfume, the cutouts, the presents, the family?

There was something missing in there.

Snow.

The end.

Yup.

My Christmas.

You may think, "Oh but Allie! That sounds like the perfect Christmas!"

Well me and snow have a special relationship.

You see, snow and I are like, fit together. I may get sick and freeze my toes off, but snow just makes me smile. It wouldn't be weird if I'm listening to Christmas songs, there's no snow songs anyway.

It's just, how I feel.

I love snow, Christmas, and everything about Christmas and snow

Peace out, lovelies

#Bai

~Allie

OMF I FORGOT

QUESTION

OF

THE

DAY

DUNUNUNUNUNUN (Yeesh I'm hyper af. THANKS NO CONTROL)))

Question of the Day:

Favorite song? Any..

Wai

If you celebrate Christmas (If you don't good for you! :D) do this:

Favorite Christmas song:

Favorite (any) song:

Mine are:

Favorite Christmas Song: This Christmas ~Chris Brown        
Last Christmas ~Ariana Grande (COVER BY THE WAY)
Santa Tell Me ~Ariana Grande
And:
All I Want For Christmas is You ~Mariah Carey (Is that her last name? I forgot lmao)

Favorite (any) song: NO CONTROL NO CONTROLLL
POWERLESS
AND I DON'T CARE ITS OBVIOUS UGIKRJHEKTHIKRHNJI

^Fangirl moment. I was hiding my screams omfff

I'm so sorry you had to see this..