𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯..

(Author-Chan: This story might take place mostly in y/n's perspective depending on what's going on! I hope you enjoy this. I recently finished the promised neverland and really liked the anime well, once again I hope you enjoy this chapter!)
Your ID Number Is: 84793

I remember the day as if it were yesterday, I walked into the large building as it would be raining that day a whole bunch of kids would stare blankly at me as the women in back of me introduced me.
"Everyone this is (Y/N) your new sibling! Please treat them well like the rest!"
"Hi(Y/N)!" a whole bunch of kids crowded me laughing and giggling as I smiled warmly at the kids. The women then lead me to a room with many beds which I assumed were where everyone slept at. She led me to a bed and told me it was my own.
"Make yourself at home!" The women smiled then saying after "Oh, and i'm your mother I go by mom to you and to everyone else."
I nod my head as the women left the room. I unpacked the little things I had in my bag and changed into the clothing that was placed on my bed just for me. All white just like the kids that were surrounding me when I entered the place. Suddenly, some girl with orange hair and large green eyes came running up to me.
"You're the new kid right!" She smiled looking at me.
"Huh oh, yeah that's me." I smiled back trying to keep my cool hoping that I wasn't in trouble or anything.
"I'm Emma!"
"(Y/n).."
Emma smiled once more as she gave me a hug walking out the room as the bell rang, I saw a bunch of kids running somewhere and I decided to follow along with them still very clueless.
I sat down at the corner of some table as mother said her words as all the kids prayed as well as me.

--Time Skip (After Lunch)--
All the kids finished as they cleaned their dishes and ran off outside I decided to follow them still quite confused with how things worked here.
"Hey (Y/N)!" I hear a voice yell at me from afar as I searched for who was calling me.
I see Emma waving her hands with 2 other people besides her as I jogged up to her.
"These are my friends!" Emma smiled pointing to the 2 boys one with white hair and the other with black hair who seemed quite unbothered with everything as he silently read his book.
"I'm Norman" the boy with white hair smiled warmly as he pointed to the boy reading
"That's Ray, he doesn't really talk much but he-" A kid ran up to Emma interrupting Normans Sentence.
"Emma can we play Tag!" The child smiled warmly at her as Emma smiled back at the child nodding her head as well as Norman.
"(Y/N) Do you want to play tag with us?" Emma said smiling warmly.
"I think i'll watch for today." I said smiling.
Ray pulled out a stop watch.
"Start." He said as he then grabbed his book once more.
I Awkwardly sat besides him as I looked at him.
"Why don't you play with the others?" I asked.
"I could say the same for you." Ray said flipping the pages of his book.
I decided to not say a word as I just sat there. Ray's eyes glanced over to you a couple of times as the stopwatch continued to go on as he continued to observe your facial features yet, you wouldn't notice you'd be to busy dazing off.

--Time Skip To when Tag was over--

All the kids were back as Emma would whine.
"No fair! Norman always wins!" Emma pouted.
"It's not that hard to read things Emma." Norman looked at Emma as he smiled warmly.
I continued to sit there looking at the two as they bickered a bit longer as Mom would call us back into the house for dinner. Once again all the kids sat there praying before they ate their dinner. Sooner or later it would already be that time to head to bed. All the children went to wash up as I would just be finishing my dishes as I felt as I was being stared at from behind. I turned around and saw Ray.
"Why're you staring so hard?" I crossed my arms looking at Ray as he moved his hair out of his face slightly.
"I just wanted to make sure you were washing your dishes properly idiot." Ray said leaning against the wall as the moon began to shine brighter.
"Well are you going to bed?" I looked at him.
"Why is that your concern?" Ray said looking away from me.
"Well, all the others went to bed and I figured th-"
"I'm just going to be reading for a while." Ray cut off my sentence as I sighed walking off going to my room to go grab the pajamas left for me as I went to shower and change into them. I walked up to my bed as everyone would be sleeping though I was tempted to see if Ray was still there in the cafeteria or was he asleep though it wasn't my business of course, there was just something about him that made me wonder about him. He seems like an interesting guy.
"Good Night (Y/N)!" I heard Emma loudly whisper at me from across the room as I smiled warmly.
"Oh- Good night Emma!" I gave her another smile as I laid in the bed looking at the roof not that sleepy as I let my thoughts clutter my brain on everything. Maybe someday I'd find a home! but for now, these people are my family and I have to get used to them.. I hope I get along with them well. Eventually I closed my eyes and began to daze off to sleep as I dreamt of what'll happen here.

-The End Of Chapter 1
Word Count: 1,016