Preface

Crystal Knight
PREFACE: (EDITED)

Crystal KnightPREFACE: (EDITED)

   TEARS

   TEARS. THEY'RE A WATER SALT-LIKE LIQUID that comes out of your eyes in the moments of desperation, agony; or a fullment of joy. The gut sensation of misery and destruction stabbed in the heart of my own with the mindset of despair and suffering behind my own calamitous void. When you're happy, there's a certain supposed-to turn on switch to manifest the lingers of warmth and elation to plaster an unforgettable leer. I completely broke down, ultimately shattered from the surface of my body. I was confused, irritated, and lost. Yet with the addicting lust and attraction, my body had created a certified craving for her, so strong, I didn't think I was gonna be able to still breathe.

   She took my air away just standing there whilst her luscious pink tresses laid gently upon her shoulders. With purple glowing eyes as gorgeous as a lilac bud and lips that seemed so perfect in my sight, it made me want to scream. There she stood. The royal mistress, looking back at me with watery crevices as my own. I didn't understand what's happening to me... I couldn't understand.

   "I can't do this.." I thought. I shook my head over and over. "No, no, I-I just can't do this." I turned around and bolted. I dashed like my life depended on it through those castle walls in hopes of getting released. Free of that trapped curse people call emotion. I couldn't do it, be in that terrorizing controlling cult that's suddenly built inside me... I just couldn't...

   "Mallory, wait!!" she called out.

   "Don't run away from this, Mal. From me." she cried softly. "Please. I know you don't understand what's happening but please don't leave me. I can't lose you again. I don't know what'd happen if I let you go..."

   "She's upset." I went back into my thoughts.

   "My feelings finally broke through and she's upset. She's the last person on earth, besides my sister, I'd want to be disappointed in myself. I've hurt her too much. I've hurt myself, struggling to find the one key that'll set my emotions free. I don't think I can do this... I can't."

   When the fair maiden had let go of my waist, she lightly held my face in her compelling grasp. The woman pulled me near, making my life-source speed like a race car driving a million laps against my chest. I nearly trembled. Paltipated of nerves rushing inside though my blood-curdling ponders went to hide in the long hall. There wasn't much for me to say, wistfully.

      "Please. I-I love you, Mal. I'll always love you..."

   Then, it came about again. She kissed me. My body went through an electrical shock before going numb at the pure taste of her cherry tainted-lips. I melted in my mind and couldn't do anything in that high-rise prominence. The royal had let me go and put our heads together.

   I closed my ever-burning eyes in that late afternoon...

  "I don't wanna do this anymore..." I cried. "...we're done."

   Opening my view anew, I broke away from the love of my life. And so, as I pattered out the castle, I ramshackled entirely. Ugly crying through the noisy streets of Montana, an illusion of a single heart decrypted in half inside of a figure such as my own through the wet, stormy, undeniable rain. It was my first time experiencing the darkness and grief that   misery and affliction had to offer.

   And it's the first time, in my life, I truly, had to let someone go...