Lock The Doors

Tsukishma's POV
.
.
I had woken up to a faint chirping sound. It was raining last night so the sky was still gray. Everything just felt off. The vibe just wasn't it.

I had woken up before I would usually so I decided to put on my glasses and head to the bathroom. It was cold in my room but I didn't mind. I went to the bathroom and my phone started to vibrate.

Curious, I decided to see who it was. It was Kageyama. Me and kageyama have been dating for a few years now, he would always text me 'good morning' and 'good night' texts. They always made me happy and had me motivated to even sleep or wake up.

Chat With "My BlueBerry💙"

Kageyama: Morning babe!! 💛

Me: Morning king~💙

Kageyama: I thought we agreed to not call me that?!

Me: I don't recall having that conversation 🤔

Kageyama: Ugh Boke!

Me: aw is the king mad~

Kageyama: Whatever... Anyway, can we hang out at your house today, I miss you...

Me: Of course- wait does the king miss me~

Kageyama: BOKE! Don't make me repeat myself..

Me: Fine, fine. But sure, see you later. Bye babe💙

Kageyama: Bye!! 💛
.
.
*cute* I thought as I placed my phone on the counter. A spinkle of blush covered my face as I thought about the setter. It had been 10 minutes already so I decided to get in the shower.

Skip to yamaguchi and tsukishma walking to school.

Me and yamaguchi were walking to school. Everything was wet and damp, the sky was grey. There was a slight fog throughout the whole city. It was kinda cold but I didn't mind. "Hey tsuki? " Yamaguchi looked at me.

"Ya yams? " I slid my headphones down to my neck to hear what yamaguchi was saying. "Don't you think something is off? Or something bad is gonna happen? I don't like it" Yamaguchi then looked at the ground and stopped walking. "I'm sure it's nothing yams, it's just the weather. " I said this to yams but in reality I didn't like it either.

Yamaguchi was the type to read people or to notice thing's through auras or vibes. Now he is saying something is up..

We got closer to the school, we seen kageyama and hinata arguing. "Oh my god, what is it now? " I said putting my headphones on my neck. "The tangerine won't shut up about some stupid event happening later. " Kageyama said rolling his eyes. "It's isn't stupid!! Anyway, after school there is a festival happening!! " Hinata jumped up and down in excitement.

"That's great Hinata! " Yamaguchi had a bright smile on his face. "Meh boring." I put my headphones back on and walked away. "Wait tsuki! " Yamaguchi ran after me. The 2 were close behind us.

We arrived at school and headed to the gym. The rest were in there. Tanaka was talking to Ennoshita. Nishinoya was on Asahis back laughing. Sugawara was talking to daichi. Kiyoko was in the corner with yachi laughing while talking. The forgotten duo stayed forgotten on the bench.

"Oh ya we were supposed to have a practice match but since the nekoma couldn't come I decided we could have a free day. " Daichi said then went back to talking to suga.

"Meh whatever" I said putting my headphones back on and laying against a wall. Then suddenly the lights went out. "Huh?! " Hinata said. "What the hell is happening" I said putting my headphones down in my bag.

"Why did the lights go out? " Asahi said looking around. "Everyone put there phone light on" (I don't know what to call it). So everyone did. Then suddenly the principal made an announcement.

"Everyone lock your room doors. If your in a classroom go straight to the gym right away. If your already in the gym lock the door unless it's a student. There are 2 shooters in the school disguised as students. If a student can not make it to the gym stay in your classroom and wait for someone to come and get you. Stay safe. "

Everyone was in shock looking at each other. "Im scared.. " Hinata said tearing up. "I knew something bad was gonna happen... " Yamaguchi said. "Come here hinata" Yamaguchi said hugging hinata. "We need 4 people to get students into here... Hmm, tsukishma, kageyama, Asahi, and me. We will go get any students that are stuck in classrooms or lost in the school. We will take them here. " Daichi looked at us three. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why me? " Kageyama said slightly annoyed. "Is the king mad~" I was only teasing him because I knew he wasn't really that annoyed at me saying this. "Stop calling me king! Let's just go" Kageyama said looking at me. The only light creeping in was are phones and the light the sun made. "We're going in group's of 2. Asahi with me and kageyama and tsukishma" Daichi had a smile. "Wait- ohhh.. " Asahi said knowing he was up to something.

"Why am I paired with the king?! " I tried to make my comment as salty as I could. I secretly wanted to be paired with him. "Why am I paired with him?! " Kageyama looked at me with an annoyed face, I could read the type of face he had and he wasn't mad at all just putting on a act. "Let's just go" Daichi said going out the gym. "Suga your in charge. Tsukishma and kageyama you go to the 3rd and 4th floor, me and Asahi will go to the 1st and 2nd floor. "

"Whatever" I said walking. Me and kageyama started looking through classrooms but seen nothing. "Babe.. " Kageyama looked at me. "Ya? " We were in a classroom still looking for any students. "I'm scared.. What if-" Then we heard a loud bang. "Get down! " I said in a loud whisper.

Me and kageyama went under a desk. Kageyama started to tear up. "It's gonna be okay babe" Tsukishma said as he holds kageyama in his arms. They stay like that for a few seconds when they heard the door slam open. "Anyone in here? " The voice sounded high pitched, it sounded like a girl.

"If no one comes out then this bullet will give right through your head" The voice said. Kageyama started to cry more but I put my hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds. "We gotta stay quite babe" I whispered really quite so he could hear but the person couldn't.

"Ugh no one again. Off to the next room" The voice giggled and slammed the door behind them skipping down the hallway. We got up when we didn't hear the giggle or the footsteps anymore.
.
.
.
.