♥︎My Little Guinea Pig♥︎

Saira sighed , she had come to another dead end in her experiment and the Countess was no where to be seen.Usually whenever one of Bellum's attempts to create the impossible failed , Cleo would try to help her find out , but truthfully , she'd usually just cuddle with Bellum for an hour.Today, she was sporting quite the headache due to her inability to think at the moment,suddenly she noticed a small note taped at the top of her screen, Skimming it with a smile.

Meanwhile Cleo was standing by the edge of the beach , the brisk ocean air causing  her to get small goosebumps.She knew that Saira would find the note sooner or later , but she'd better find it soon because it was just getting colder and- Her train thought was cut off as she heard a small yawn and the sound of the sand crunching.(a/n:that sound is vv relaxing)She lightly smiled "Saira,I see you've arrived"Cleo said,eyeing the smaller faculty member and noticing that she was wearing the matching necklaces Cleo had got them,Okay so she didn't get them herself.She sent El Topo and Le Chèvre to steal them because she knew that their anniversary was coming up and so she had decided to let them steal tons of jewelry, not just for Saira.., but also to allow the two some time alone  after noticing the lack of duo missions.It was a cute,silver chained necklace with a small calico cat charm on it .It was silly to the operatives who had seen her wear it, but Saira really liked it andso she thought it would fit well ,which it did.

    Cleos train of thought was cut off as her lover waved a hand infront of her face .

     "Cleo?Are you alright, you seem distracted??'' She looked up and could swear she was staring at an angel.Cleo had recently been hanging out out with Saira and each time she always thought she looked more beautiful than the last time.

     "I'm alright , just a question Is stuck on my mind at the moment".Cleo smiled warmly as her lover stared at her confused.

     "And that question is?"Saira said , tilting her head before seeing her lover pull something out of one of her many hidden pockets and slipped onto one knee.Saira sputtered like an old engine as her face heated up, noticing what was going on."I- Ehm- huh?"

    Cleo smiled wider , chuckling quietly at her lover " Saira Bellum, would you do me the honors of being your fiancée?" She said confidently , a light blush hardly visible on her cheeks as she tried her hardest to remain calm.

    "No" Saira said , catching a quick look of disappointment on her face "But I will do myself the honors of being your fiancé "

   "That makes no sense , love , but " she paused , slipping a ring on her finger and standing up."It just makes me love you more" She said using her pointer finger to tilt her lovers head up , placing a gentle kiss on her lips before the pair heard a slight ring and a special ringtone that was set by Bellum as "country boy I love you" for coach brunt.

    "Of all times , coach brunt " Saira growled into the phone and Cleo smirked at her angered expression.Saira nodded into the phone , occasionally saying a " not them , their going on a mission then already" or just  a simple " no", before recalling that her lover was there and smiled " I've got to go , I'll speak to you later "

     "Finally!" Cleo sighed , seemingly relieved , placing a hand on her fiancé's waist with a smirk and using her free hand to press play on a radio before looking back at her, a calming sound filling the room,"May I have this dance?"

A/N : Hope you liked it , it may seem a bit rushed but I'm tired as hell and I accidentally took too much melatonin:/ my eyes are hardly open.love y'all

-Eli🏳️‍🌈❕