1

The Beginning

"RUBY! STOP YOUR GOING TO FAST-"

" HEHE TRY AND CATCH ME KOOKIE!"

the smell of fresh cut grass and laugher of kids. The dirt under your shoes, some scratches, but most importantly your best friend. Or your sibling for this matter. But how can your sibling be your best friend? Don't you just argue and fight? No not for this pair.

Jungkook and Ruby have been together from the first. Even since Jungkook was born Ruby couldn't get enough from him! They did EVERYTHING together! Even one time tried to take a bath! But that was a total fail. 

But when Jungkook turned 6 , everything when down hill....

Their parents kept on fighting and fighting when the point came their dad started drinking.... And turns out.... He was an abuser drinker.

Every time he either hit Elizabeth ( aka Ruby's and Jungkook's mom) or Ruby.
Until Elizabeth had enough.

she sign those divorce papers and then up and away goes Elijah. ( Ruby and Jungkook's dad) but of course... They have a right for child custody. Sadly Elizabeth couldn't take both children. So Jungkook when to him mom while Ruby goes to Elijah....

Jungkook couldn't find Ruby anywhere! He cried and cried, until his eyes where red with sadness in his eyes. Until he felt that numbness surrounds him.

But no Ruby........

It's been 20 years.... Jungkook is now 26 still trying to find her, but this time with a faithful boyfriend, which hims name is Kim Taehyung.

Omg! This is going to be SO good I just know it! I really hope this book will get some attention! And please do comment! I would LOVE to read some feedback! And maybe an event! And please do stay safe! Please eat if you haven't! Please sleep if you haven't yet! And please take care!

This is Ash Moon signing off!