Preview and Warnings

Hello! Just a small preview and warning page. I suggest you read before continuing.

This story is vulgar and mature. It is not for the faint of heart or the easily upset. This story includes,

Child Abuse

Mentions of rape (non explicit)

Animal abuse

Environment damage

Realistic circumstances

LGBTQ Characters

Murder

Dismemberment

Torture

Abusive schools

Psychotic children

Demons

Child deaths

Triggers

(Possible) Suicide

(Possible) sex mentions

Explicit language

PTSD Flashbacks

And possibly a lot of other stuff. I might update this as I go.

Like I said, continue reading at your own risk. The first chapters are insight on how bad the rest of the book will be.

Now, to get to the more personal stuff. Some of you might've come here from one of my YouTube channels, some of you might be strangers. But I am here to explain the backstory behind this book.

Annabelle has been the main character in my head for about 3+ years now. Her story progressed with the months and always changed or became something different. She started out as a triplet, then became an octuplet, then became a twin. She used to be sweet and shy, then she was noble but overbearing, now she's sour and distant. There's a lot of things that changed, but I decided to finally write it all down and share it with others. Many will be disturbed by this book's content, but it's what happened to Anna as she lived in my head.

When I finish the book I might make extra pages that explain the old backstory of my main characters, where they came from, who inspired them, and stuff like that. Btw some of those backstories may be cringey because 10-11 year old me created them.

I have a small hope that I can turn this into an actual, physical book. I don't know how that would work, but I have faith in my supporters on YouTube to help me.

My YouTube channel link is at the bottom of the page. It is a Gacha Life channel so please do not judge. I am using it to create snippets, music videos, and insight on my characters through physical imagery. It is not required to go to my channel because it doesn't hold too many important things. It's like an extra page that sneaks into the life of my characters. And please do not give me crap or judge me for using Gacha Life. It's my personal choice what I use to express my ideas and it's none of your business why I do it. (If you want a good image on what the characters look like in case the book doesn't explain it well then I do suggest you take a sneak peak)

I would also appreciate not being judged for trying to write an entire book, please? I might not be that impressive and my writing skills might not be top notch but I'm really trying and that's all that counts.

I look forward to all the help and support of people reading this book. I accept ideas, suggestions, corrections, offers, and constructive criticism. I probably won't change or undo everything you mention but I will listen and take it into consideration.

Thank you for reading and I hope those twisted ones who continue enjoy!

Cover art is not mine. Credit goes to my friend. eat-dirt-peasant on tumblr

For, Riley, cause at least 3 characters are based off of him.

For, Hollowstrike, for helping me come up with lots of these characters all those years ago.

Link to my Channel: https://youtu.be/JBtKJ6IgFOU