how you meet:)

The crowded street is filled with people trying to get to work. I silently try to slip through the crowd but it proves to be very difficult given the fact I've already bumped into 12 people. "I'm sorry, excuse me," I say after running into a middle-aged lady. "it's ok dear, have a nice day," she says. a smile falls to my face. "you know today's gonna be a good day." I say to myself. I get to the record shop extra early because they are releasing the first signed copy of (your favorite artists) record. And I was determined to get it before anyone else.
The open sign flips on with a loud electrical sound and the owner of the shop unlocks the door. "good morning y/n I was expecting to see you this morning" I smile and slip inside the shop. I make my way to the new release shelf and reach for the vinyl. Once my hand wraps around the corner of the vinyl I feel another hand touch mine. I jump at the sudden contact. I look to the left and see a young guy with curly brown hair around the same age as me. He smiles at me and I return it, not letting go of the vinyl. "Well isn't this a weird way to meet someone?" he says and I laugh."agreed" I say and let go of the vinyl. "well if you want it you can have it, but only cause you have great taste in music." I say stepping back to look at him. "dude no way you touched it first." he says also letting go of it.
"COLE STOP FLIRTING WITH THAT GIRL, WE HAVE PLACES TO BE!" I turn and see a tall guy by the door of the shop holding a guitar case. I laugh and place my hand on the back of my neck. "yeah cole stop flirting with me." I laughed and punched his shoulder gently. He lets out a laugh and his brown eyes look into my (your color eyes). "Sorry about my friend Braeden, he's just being a dick." I look at him and give him a cheeky grin. He notices this and makes a barf gesture. "Well I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you" I say reaching my hand out to shake his. "Cole, as you already know by that very unnecessary quote from brae" our hands shake and I feel my pulse start to quicken.
I look at his pocket and see two drum sticks sticking out. I reach down and take one out of his pocket. "so you're a drummer?" I say twirling the drum stick between my fingers" he looks at me for a second, a blush rising to his cheek. "uh...yeah I'm in a band" I stop twirling the stick and look at him my mouth agape. "dude that's so cool!" I say almost a little too loudly. "why thank you" he says with a little grin. We both looked at each other for a moment. Finally, his friend comes up to him and throws his arm around his shoulder. "So coley who's this beautiful lady?" I laugh "y/n" Braeden smiles and whispers something into Cole's ear. "Dude stop!" cole says. I smile and reach into my bag for a piece of paper. "do you have a pen?" I ask Cole.
He reaches into his pocket but doesn't bring anything out. "no sorry," he says shrugging his shoulders. "it's fine," I say walking around towards the front desk where you checkout. "Mr. D do you have a pen I can borrow." he hands me a pen and I walk back over to cole. I scribble my number onto the paper and hand it to him. "well since you've got great taste in music and instruments..." I hand him his drunk stick back. "how about you call me sometime?" I smile at him trying to keep my heart from bursting out of my chest. Cole looks down at the paper and smiles. "I definitely will." I smile and head towards the checkout. "Look at you cole getting a girlfriend." Braeden says I turn around and look at cole. "hopefully..." he says.