45. Princess Agent's Cultivation Guide

Name: Princess Agent's Cultivation Guide 

Status: Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Full Color, Webcomic

Genre: Isekai, Action, Adventure, Drama, Romance, Fantasy, Historical, Cultivation, Martial Arts

Where to read: Zinmanga, 1stkissmanga, 365manga, Manga68

Ratings: 6.15

Summary:Princess Agent's Cultivation GuideI was a top-notch agent in my last life  and a member of the Chinese Dragon Group

Summary:
Princess Agent's Cultivation GuideI was a top-notch agent in my last life and a member of the Chinese Dragon Group. I chose to destroy my enemies all by myself despite the cost being my own life.
After rebirth, I found myself already married to someone, some handsome prince who was said to have turned into a demon! But wait! I have NEVER dated anyone neither in my last life nor in this life, how could I become a married woman so soon?!

My Opinion:
This Manhua is the second season of Princess Happily Ever After Marriage. I have already reviewed it in the previous chapter/part. This is honestly so similar to Princess Happily Ever After Marriage because it practically has the same plot. In both of the Manhuas the Ml comes from afar and meets the Fl injured lying down while she is collecting herbs. And later when she meets him she knows he is her amazing husband. They start flirting when she starts applying medicine on him. And when they go back together he starts protecting her.

If you have already read season 1(Princess Happily Ever After Marriage) and want to read a Manhua with the same plot and characters then this is for you. Else I don't think I would recommend it.