Clean up

I walked into the hospital with Shanti and James. Since we were here I went to go see my mom before I say Katie. I walked into the room and the sound of my keys banging against each other woke up my mom. "Hey honey" I can't bare to look at her arms and face. Se has a swollen eye and her nose is broken and purple. I start to cry. I give my mom an akward hug as she lies on the bed. And all of the sudden the pulse machine that as is hooked upto begins to beep. "Doctor! Doctor!" Yells Shanti. The doctor pushes me and shanti out of the room. I don't have any clue what's going on because I know she's not dead, the monitor would have gone silent not start to beep. Worried, I leave and go to Katie's room. before I enter I see her on her phone. I knock and walk in. "Hey guys" She says "Hey you" Shanti says as she slumps down on the chair and pulls out her phone. "So how are things" wow that was a stupid question, She is laying in a hospital bed. "Boring" "Wanna go get something to eat you guys?" "Why not" Katie and Shanti say at the same time. Katie gets up out of her bed, As she puts her phone under her pillow, A bag of weed and a little bottle of Smirnoff vodka falls behind the bed. She rushed to pick it up. But I grab her wrist and I grab the two things myself and put them in my coat.

As we were leaving the room I see the doctor walking by. I take him aside and give him the weed and vodka "This was in her room. I don't know how she got it but keep an eye out for peopel going into her room" "Sure thing kid and thanks for finding this. She will not be getting off the hook this time" "Are you coming?!" Yells shanti "I'll be there in a sec" "what do you mean this time?" I ask "yesterday the nurse found some weed under the bed"