Chapter 09

Adrien/Chat Noir's POV

When Mari got inside the car and it drove away. I immediately went back inside the mansion and went up to my room, when I got inside I saw Plagg reading a magazine while eating his most precious camembert.

"Plagg, let's go," I said.

"Where?"

"visiting my precious princess, of course." he immediately made a face.

"Adrien, for cheese's sake!" he exclaimed "she was here earlier, she visited you!" he said that made me shook my head.

"She was here for me, yeah but as Adrien and not for Chat Noir." I smiled at him.

"But Adri---!"

"Plagg, claws out!" Before Plagg could protest I already transformed as Chat Noir.

I jumped out of my bedroom window and started to leap every building with my stick.

°At Marinette's place°

I arrived at my princess's house and I saw her walk out from the shower wearing her PJ's.

She's so adorable...

When she's about to open her trapdoor maybe to go downstairs, I immediately knock on her bedroom window and I saw her smile.

She opened her window and let me in, when I got inside, I looked around to see if something change inside her room but not a single thing change.

The moment she closed her window, she immediately went up to me and gave me a hug that surprised me, when I got into my senses, I also hugged her back and smiled.

I guess, my precious princess missed me a lot.

"Did my princess missed me that much? huh?," I asked, smiling "to hug me like this?" she then broke the hug and look up to me and slowly nod.

"Uh-huh" she said while nodding "very, very, so much, I missed you to the fullest!" I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you too, my princess."

She smiled at me and hugged me again. My princess is getting all clingy to me. I slowly carried her that made her startled and immediately jump and wrap her legs around my waist and snaked her arms around my neck. I slowy walked towards the sofa and took a sit there, Marinette also started to cuddle me, I let her cuddle me but I rememer something before I enter her room.

"Did my princess, already ate her dinner?" I asked, looking at her intently.

she then look at me and smiled at playfully, she then shook her head.

"Hm.. tsk, tsk, my princess is being naughty," I said "you should always eat in the right time, your health is more important, you making me worried princess, you might get sick in tha case." I scolded her that made her down on the floor.

I then held her chin up so that I can take a look of her pretty face. I smiled at her that I'm not mad at her, that I'm just worried.

"I..." she unsurely said, that made my brows furrowed. She heave a sigh and looked away from me.

"I.. I was really.. planning to go downstairs to eat.. before you came.. but the moment you knock on my window.. I got excited.." she stutterly explained "and also when I hugged you.. I completely forgot, what should I really be doing."

"Hm.. ok, you should go downstairs, so that you can eat your dinner already," I told her, she looked at me intentlywith pleading eyes, "sigh.. ok, I'm going with you." I said defeated, she smiled at me widely after hearing my response.

We stood up and went towards Mari's trapdoor to go downstairs. When we arrived at their dinner, she then got a plate and other eating utensils.

||Dinning||

While she was eating, I was just sitting in front of her while my chin is resting in my palm. I just observe my princess while she eats, a few minutes later, I think that she got conscious of my stares.

"Don't stare at me like that, Chaton." she said while eating, my brows furrowed.

"What's wrong with it?," I asked, raising a brow at her "I was just looking at my only most pretty princess in all Paris, what's wrong?"

She then giggled at my statement "Ohhmm.. don't make me flutter my kitty cat," she drunk a glass of water after that, and washed the dishes on her own.

"I just remembered something princess," I said.

"what is it, kitty?"

"Where are your parents by the way?," I just remembered that she told me as Adrien that her parents went out of town and they'll be back next week.

"Oh. that," she said while drying her hand with a towel. "they went out of town and supposedly be back next week but they said that it will be extended because Dad got into a baking contest, so I think they'll be back after a month? or so? I don't know." she told me before she brushed her teeth.

So, my princess will be alone in here and her parents will be back after a month, poor princess. I think, I should be with her until her parents gets back from the trip.

After she brushed her teeth, we then went up back to her room.

~Mari's room~

When we got in her room, she then went up to her bed and laid down.

"I'm already sleepy, kitty" she said in a sleepy tone.

I looked at the clock in her room and saw that it's already 9:25 in the night.
I went up to her and lay down beside her. She then immediately hugged me.

"Princess?," I called.

"Hmm?"

"Are you still awake?"

"A little bit, why?" she said, with closed eyes.

"I'm going to visit you every evening until your parents come home," I told her and I saw her smiled with closed eyes.

"Thanks, my kitty cat."

She called me 'my kitty cat' how sweet of my princess.

"Good night, princess"

"Hmmm..."

"I love you, my precious princess."

She didn't respond, I think, she already fell asleep. I slowly get out of her bed but before I left, I planted a kiss on her forehead and jump out of her window to go home.

To be Continued...

_________________________________________

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo!

A ship has been sailed! MariChat has been sailed! Shout out to all MariChat shippers here!

Happy 400 reads!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Expected MariChat and Felinette scenes in the upcoming chaps.

Please, support, vote and comment ^^

See you!.

6 chapters left.