02 // []

Killua was shaken awake to the loud sounds of his siblings downstairs. He groaned, lifting his body from the soar position he had been resting in. He could feel creases making there way across his cheeks, embedding into his skin from his sleep. Yawning, he glanced out the window, unable to remember if the boy from before had been a dream or reality. The sun had started to set leaving rays of orange and yellow painted over the land, leaving it dipped in a book of colors. He assumed it was only evening, and he hadn't been dreaming before. After all, he could still hear the chickens from next door.

He pushed himself of the bed, shaking slightly from the motion as his vision began to blur. After a moment it soon settled, and he wandered into the hall to go downstairs. The creaky stairs alarmed his siblings of his presence, and Kalluto looked up to him and smiled at his appearance. "Your finally up! Did you nap well?"

"Yeah I did. What did I miss down here?" He asked, glancing around to see Miluki angrily holding a phone and Illumi rolling his eyes. "We're trying to figure out what type of pizza to order" illumi said, confirming why Miluki looked so angry. He loved food, and therefor wanted to pick everything himself, giving no one else a y on the topic. Killua nodded and sat down at the newly applied set of table and chairs. His head rested on his palm, and he glanced around his siblings as they bickered on.

"I would love cheese, if that's fine with you Milluki" Alluka spoke up, raising her hand with a soft smile on her face. There was a small silence before Killua spoke, "I think cheese is good" he agreed and Milluki rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Obviously you agree with alluka" he mumbled under his breath, and Killua rolled his eyes, leaving to the living room where his mother was making the final order. "A large cheese and Hawaiian?" She asked, and everyone agreed, settling the affair. She ordered the pizza and Killua began up to his room again when a knock could be heard on the door. He glanced over, seeing the silhouette of two people through the stained glass.

"No way the pizzas here already??" Milluki asked excitedly, earning a scowl from Killua. "Of course not dumbass."

"Language, Killua!" His mom shrieked and ran up to the door, glaring in dissatisfaction at him before she pulled it open.

On the other side stood two people, one looked to be in her 40's with short red hair pulled back and a basket of bread rolls in her arms. Slightly behind her was the boy Killua had seen earlier. His hair was a dark green, and it fluffed into all different directions. His eyes glanced around the room and when they landed on Killua he smiled.

"Hello! I'm Mito, your neighbor. I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood! I made these bread rolls, which I do hope you like." She said with a sweet tone, "There my mothers recipe." Killua noticed the way the boy gazed up at her. he seemed to really look up to her.

"How kind of you! It's so nice to meet, please make yourself at home." His mother responded with a smile on her face. She signaled for Mito to walk in. "I'm Kikyo."

Mito walked in and glanced around the room, sighing at the piles of boxes on the floor. "Please, if you need help unpacking call me over anytime."

Kikyo sighed in relief and the two began to talk longer, about all the times they had moved and how much work it was.

The boy beside Mito walked over to Killua and his siblings, smiling as he spoke. "Hey! I'm Gon." He waved and Illumi shifted his glance to the boys hair, clearly judging the mess of locks atop his head.
-
"What are your names?"

"I'm alluka!" She said and gon smiled at her.

"I'm kalluto" he said.

"Sup, I'm killua" I mumbled and gon gave me a look and I couldn't tell if it was good or not.