B: The Dream Spirit

I was SO inspired when I found this picture, when I say I took it, and ran with it... Sometimes a picture is all you need to get your wheels turning for a new character idea. He might be my new favorite! A ridiculous amount of planning and storytelling went into him, he's one of my prouder works. I think he's currently my longest chapter at almost 2000 words

Honestly I can't believe how many characters this book has already, I thought things would go so much slower. It isn't only growing in terms of characters, but I'm noticing more and more roleplayers coming to me, to roleplay. Thank you all for your support! You all truly make my heart feel so full DX it makes me want to do a little crryy.

Before you go into this character, just know he's quite the intensive experience. He has a lot of story details that are necessary for him to make sense. Most of these details came from my own head or are inspired by other forms of media, so don't go looking on the internet for definitions cuz they won't be right. If there's something you have questions on just ask me! I won't bite :)

*Please read everything past this point, it's important*

Definitions list:
These definitions do not apply to my other roleplays, only to this one

The Main Dimension: the dimension where most beings exist. This is where organisms of the main plane (humans, animals etc) and even some magical creatures such as werewolves and vampires live here.
💜💜💜💜
The Main Plane: this plan pretty much holds the whole of planet earth. Both the magic realm, and the main dimension are held inside of the main plane.
💜💜💜💜
The Magic Realm: an extension of the main dimension, this is where most demon related beings reside, most of them are able to travel between the magic realm, and the main dimension, but lower level demons are stuck in the magic realm.
💜💜💜💜
The Secondary Dimension: exist completely separate from the magic realm and the first dimension. This is where magical spirits of high caliber reside. Some ghosts even get stuck here when they are trying to cross over to the other side, which is the only thing that has a bridge to the secondary dimension. Ghosts can't move between the two on their own, they need help from the spirits (ghosts will be different from spirits in this roleplay, the terms aren't interchangeable).

As far as anyone knows, it is completely impossible for anything aside from ghosts and spirits to live inside this dimension. Although nothing else can come to this dimension, the spirits, and ghosts who have unfinished business are able to freely travel between all dimensions and realms.
💜💜💜💜
The Secondary Plane: where things that can't be explained usually happen. The other side, and the secondary dimension are both inside of the secondary plane.
💜💜💜💜
Spirits: there are various different kinds of spirits, each having their own responsibilities. Spirits are necessary to help the world go round. There are spirits in charge of:
- luck
- dreams
- fortune
- nightmares
- love
- happiness
Just to name a few, there are many, many more. Multiple spirits are assigned to one category, it would be too much work for one spirit to be in charge of all request coming in from one category. Spirits are naturally drawn to people who need them, or wish for them. They can also choose to go to someone, some spirits are more mischievous than others and will use their powers on those who do not ask for their help. Most importantly, it is forbidden for them to connect with beings of the main dimension.

Individual Yaoi RoleplayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara