When You Get Injured

Requested By: Joey512

Published On: March 6, 2023

Ruby

Y/N'S POV

I had to control myself to not burst out laughing, seeing my girlfriend cutely feeding me cherries one second and glaring at team CRDL the other. Her team seems to also be surprised by the constant changes between the two, since they'd probably never seen this side of her before.

A couple of days ago team CRDL thought it was wise to try and fight me, and unfortunately one of them did manage to land a nasty blow in the middle of the ensuing chaos. When Ruby found out that I got injured she immediately made sure that they knew how much they'd fucked up, making them wish they'd gone to a different huntsmen academy instead.

Now while I'm recovering Ruby dots on me cutely and carries me everywhere, not even letting me get up to get a bottle of water or something. I wasn't bothered by this though, I was just glad to be spending more quality time with her.

Having a protective girlfriend is awesome!

Weiss

THIRD PERSON POV

The heiress watched as he laughed and talked with the others, yet she couldn't understand how he still managed to do so. She wanted to be close to him, she wanted to hug him and apologize a million times over...

But every time she saw him, saw his smile, it broke her all over again. Her thoughts always came back to the same thing, that it should've been her, that she failed him, and that she ought to be ashamed of herself.

She's a huntress, she should've been able to help him out after he rescued her... but she was too slow and he paid the price.

Y/N: "-Iss?"

Y/N: "Weiss??"

Y/N: "Weiss!?!"

Startled she flinched as she looked around the room quickly, noticing that it was empty all of a sudden. Her beloved looked at her with concern in his eyes, making her wonder for how long she'd been stuck in her thoughts.

Weiss: "Where did everyone go?"

Y/N: "They left two minutes ago."

Weiss: "Oh..."

Y/N: "Can we cuddle?" He asked, holding his arms up expectantly.

Despite the turmoil in her mind, she couldn't possibly say no to him. He wrapped his arms around her the moment she sat down, putting his head on her shoulder.

Before he even said anything else her eyes darted over to his new metal leg, tears streaming down her face.

Weiss: "I'm sorry!" She says as she starts crying.

Y/N: "You have nothing to apologize for."

Weiss: "Yes I do, I should've done better."

Y/N: "Hun, look at me." He said as he put his hands on her cheeks.

They stared each other in the eyes as she tried to control her crying.

Y/N: "You're alive, I'm alive, that's all that matters to me."

She tried to retort but he placed a finger on her lips, gently brushing her tears away.

Y/N: "You did not fail me, you never will."

He pulls her closer, gently tracing patterns on her back.

Y/N: "You're always by my side, always showing me love, you're literally my knight in shining armor."

He gives her a gentle reassuring squeeze.

Y/N: "So how could you fail me if you give me everything I could ever want or need?"

Weiss: "T-Thank you."

She embraces him tightly as he continues to soothe her, letting her know that it was all gonna be okay, that this wasn't going to change anything between them.

Blake

Y/N'S POV

It was a starry evening, with a slight breeze coming in through the window, making it slowly open and close repeatedly. The lights were off, and candles were lit and strategically placed around the dorm, all to give the ultimate atmosphere.

But the best sight was the one right in front of me, the smiling face of the one who planned all of this.

Y/N: "You really didn't have to go through all this effort."

Blake: "But I wanted to."

I was laying on Blake's bed with my leg in a cast thanks to an accident that happened the day prior, which really ruined our date plans tonight...

Or it would've if it wasn't for Blake's resourcefulness, making for an even better date than the one we originally planned.

Y/N: "I think this is even better than what we planned though."

Blake: "Really?"

Y/N: "I'll rather have a personal experience crafted by you than some fancy restaurant, that and your cooking is amazing."

Blake: "Thank you."

We feed each other a piece of steak, my tastebuds going to heaven.

Y/N: "By the way, how did you get the others out of the dorm for this?"

Blake: "Weiss is studying in the library and Ruby and Yang are hanging out with JNPR."

Y/N: "Huh, that worked out well then."

Blake: "Well I asked JNPR if they could do a movie or gaming night with them, and Weiss knew of my plans ahead of time."

Y/N: "Ah."

Blake: "So we can take all the time we want to eat and then we can watch a movie on my scroll."

Y/N: "When I'm better I'll return the favor, so be ready for that."

Blake: "I can't wait for it." She says with a smile.

And with that she leaned in and gently kissed me, the moonlight shining onto her face, making her eyes stand out even more.

Yang

THIRD PERSON POV

Blake and the others were certainly very confused when they walked into their dorm and saw Yang gently patting Y/N's head while he was groaning from pain, trying her best to soothe him.

Blake: "...What happened?"

Yang: "Well...I may or may not have tried to jump a rising drawbridge..." She says with an awkward chuckle.

Weiss: "YOU WHA-"

Yang: "Torchwick appeared out of nowhere and sent a group after us, so I only made the jump because it was necessary."

Y/N: "I'm never riding with you again."

Yang: "Hey, it's not my fault that they appeared in the middle of our date."

Y/N: "I don't care, that was enough to put me off from riding for life."

Weiss: "I hope you've lea-"

Yang: "Don't even try to rub it in, I did what I had to do, it's not my fault."

Y/N: "Speaking of rubbing, could you rub my back again?" He mumbles into the pillow.

Yang: "Of course."

Y/N: "A little bit lower."

Yang: "There?"

Y/N: "Yeah that's good."

AN: Hope You All Enjoyed This one!

Thank You For Requesting Joey512