Chapter 2: Brothers...

(Sorry about Chapter 1 being so short, this one should be longer, also TW FOR DEATH MENTIONS AND VIOLENCE)

It was your typical Friday night, Eloni and Rin were walking the city streets, talking, laughing, and enjoying life.
"Would you like me go get some food, Eloni?"
Rin asked in a soft quiet voice, he was the shy one of all the brothers.
"Yeah sure, I am pretty hungry."
Eloni responded, Rin had went over to their local fast food place and had gotten their food, all of the sudden he hears a loud crash from behind him, Eloni had gotten hit, he screamed in pain as his ribs were slowly crushing in on his lungs and heart, Rin ran over in a panic, not knowing what had happened.
"Holy fucking shit!!" Rin screamed loudly, he was very scared for his little brother.
"HELP! HELP PLEASE!" Eloni cried out, no one heard him since the ear piercing car alarms were all going off, it took an hour before anyone could try to save Eloni, but he was dead, there wasn't any saving him now.
Rin had ran home, he burst the door open, balling his eyes out, Haym and Purl-hew both ran over to see what was wrong.
"ELONI-! HE- HE GOT HIT BY A CAR A-AND HE'S FU-FUCKING DEAD." Rin yelled out, he choked on his tears.
"Holy fucking shit..." Purl-hew had mumbled out.
"Eloni- ELONI IS DEAD?!  HE...he...h-" Haym burst into tears, Purl-hew had went over to comfort him.
"I wasn't there to stop it..." Rin said, he felt so guilty, he felt as if it were his own fault.
Neon J had burst in, he heard what had happened, he was devastated, he hugged Rin
"Thank fucking god you're okay..." Neon J mumbled quietly.
"But— what about Eloni...?" Rin asked.
Neon J stayed silent, he didn't wanna say anything about it.

The next day....
Rin woke up, he heard yelling coming from downstairs.
"It's probably Zim fighting with Purl..."
Rin said as he got up and went down stairs, he was correct about that, he all of the sudden saw thing begin to get a bit physical.
"RIN IS THE FUCKING REASON ELONI IS DEAD!!" Zimelu yelled.
"ITS NOT HIS FAULT ZIM!!!" Purl-hew yelled back, next thing Rin knows is he sees Zimelu kick Purlhew in the neck, his neck broke, Zimelu had the face as if he saw a ghost, he killed his own brother....
"WHAT THE FUCK ZIMELU?!" Rin yelled
"I...i..." Zimelu couldn't speak, he was so shocked from fear, he knew Neon J would kill him if he found out.
Haym had ran in, he gasped loudly
"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Zimelu mumbled, he ran into his room, zooming past Haym and Rin.
"What did he do Rin...?" Haym asked
Rin turned towards Haym and sighed
"He...he kicked him in the neck...which broke his neck...." Rin said quietly, Haym ran over to Purl, he began to cry as he put his hand onto Purl-hew's cold and stiff arm.
"I'm so sorry purl...why did this have to happen to you too...?" Haym said quietly.

The next day...again...
Rin and Haym were hanging out at Rin's work place, he worked at a "hotel", or well, thats what it was labeled as, it was actually a lab.
"Oh, its time for lunch Haym!" Rin said.
"Oh! Well lets go get some grub shall we?" Haym said, they both giggled and went to the locker rooms, little did they know, (crusty dusty) Kliff had poisoned Haym's food, Rin grabbed out their food and they both began to eat, not even an hour later Haym began to feel sick
"Rin...I-i don't feel well..i-..." Haym fell to the floor, unconscious, no pulse, he was dead now.
"HOLY SHIT HAYM!!! Oh god.." Rin said, he sat down on the ground by Haym, he began to ball his eyes out, Haym got colder and colder by the minute.
"I think someone may have gotten into our locker and— *gasp* Kliff...he is the only other one with my locker code...THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Rin yelled loudly, he heard Zimelu scream, Zimelu had been attacked by one of the experiments.
"I'M COMIN ZIM!!!" Rin yelled as he ran in to Zimelu desperately trying to push West off of him, West bit his throat, (warning extreme gruesome detailing.) blood spewed out, Rin began to freak out, he pressed the button on West's shock collar remote, West whimpered loudly and ran away.
"GO BACK TO YOUR CELL!!" Rin yelled at him, West scoffed and went back to his cell with Eve.