VANITAS, YOU JACKASS!

You laid on your bed, glaring at the alarm clock on your side table. It just went off. You knew you HAD to get up but that didn't mean you were going to be happy about it.

"Fuck you," After giving the alarm clock the middle finger, you sighed at how stupid your actions were. You must've been REALLY tired.

Pulling the sheets off of yourself, you got up and made your way to the bathroom to get ready. Today was going to be a looooong day and you were already pissed as hell for no reason whatsoever. After brushing your teeth, you grabbed your phone from under your pillow and headed to your kitchen to find something to eat before you got dressed. After looking around your kitchen for five minutes, you finally decided on cereal. Sitting down at the table with your bowl of deliciousness, you checked your phone. There was a text.

Sora: Hey [Name]! Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

You chuckled lightly to yourself. It was the day before Christmas Eve. After thinking for a few seconds, you realized what that actually meant. You slapped your forehead.

You still hadn't done your Christmas shopping.

* * *

After getting dressed in a jiffy, you exited your apartment and sprinted to your car. Once you were at the mall, you worked your way through each store you needed to go to until you had all the things you needed. Fumbling with all of your shopping bags, you checked your crumpled list that you stuffed in your pocket this morning.

"Sora, check. Roxas, check. Riku, check. Kairi, check. Namine, check," You continued going through the list. You reached the end and sighed. All finished.

You made your way back to your car, dropping a bag every so often along the way. Once in your car, you checked your list one last time. Seeing that everyone's gifts were bought, you stuck your keys in the ignition. Right before you started the car, you noticed Vanitas walking into the mall.

"Hmm...Vanitas," You muttered, slightly confused. Grabbing your list one last time, you slowly turned it over, seeing Vanitas' name on the back, which you missed earlier. You sighed heavily before screaming to yourself, "FUCK."

You were going to have to go BACK into the mall. Seeing as you hated the mall with a burning passion, this was going to be hell for you. You ripped your keys out of the ignition with so much force that your hand almost hit the cup holders beside the driver's seat. You exited the car and slammed the door shut, nearly closing it on your fingers.

You stomped back into the mall and began searching for a store that seemed like Vanitas' taste. One hour later, you still had no luck. You checked every gothic store in the entire mall and didn't fine anything that you thought Vanitas would like. Not a thing.

"Goddamn it, Vanitas. Why are you so hard to buy for?" You mumbled to yourself, looking at the ground and walking towards the coffee shop. Just before you made it there, you bumped someone in the chest and stumbled backwards. Before you could say anything, the person did.

"I'm so what?" It was Vanitas. He must've half heard what you mumbled earlier. He was wearing a black shirt and a name tag so he must've worked in the mall and been on break.

You had no intention telling Vanitas you were buying him a Christmas present because that would RUIN THE MAGIC. "Oh, nothing."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it's nothing. Leave me alone."

"Y'know, I would leave you alone, but it seems we have a tiny interference," He pointed upwards. You followed his finger and knew exactly what he was talking about once you saw the green leaves.

"Mistletoe," You shuddered.

Vanitas gave you a disgusted look. You hated to admit it, but it kind of hurt you a little bit. But you hoped that it was the mistletoe he was disgusted about. You guys were friends and if he thought that way about you, you weren't so sure you wanted to buy him a Christmas present anymore.

As you were flustered in your thoughts, Vanitas rolled his eyes and quickly cupped your face. Before you could do anything, he quickly pecked your lips and let you go.

"There. Now what was it you were talking about before I came?" You could've sworn that you saw a hint of red on Vanitas' face but it faded as soon as it came and he returned to his snarky self.

"Nothing."

"Just tell me."

"You're a jackass."

"Y'know, I already know you're trying to buy me a gift. You keep flaunting that list everywhere."

"Oh..."

"Try that store," He pointed toward a gothic store across from where the two of you were. When you looked back at him, he was gone. Looking around, you saw him walking into the gothic store and sighed. That was probably where he worked.

"This is going to be a lot harder than I thought."

* * *

OKAY SO I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO FREAKING LONG. I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE EXCEPT I COMPLETELY FUCKING FORGOT. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY. So here it is, over a month after Christmas. AND I'M SORRY IT'S SO BAD.