UNEXPECTED SCENES!!!

Y/N POV 

 Y/N POV 

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My mind was still foggy. In awhile everything happen came in my mind. I look around, everything was black. I slowly got down  and went towards the door, I open it, to my surprise  it was not lock.  I went down the stairs. It led me to a majestic living room. I was astonished. I was admiring the hall when I heard a sound from the kitchen. I carry myself towards the kitchen to check who is there. Someone was back facing me. I call out to them.

 Y/N: Ummm... hello, who are you.He turn around. to my surprise it was the guy who brought me here

TAE: Oh.. you are awake. Come here let us eat cherry. I made us egg toast

Y/N: Thank you

Then we had our breakfast. He was not scary as I thought, he was really friendly. I liked his character. He was acting childish. I was not sure was he acting or he is really like that.

TAE POV

 I tried my best to be sweet and childish to make her fall for me. I could have force her but no, she was different. I want her to be with me forever not by force but by love. I love her but I would never show it. I do not want others to know she is my weakness. I will make sure she fall for me and we will be happy together.

Y/N POV

 After breakfast he gave me his oversized hoodie and told me to take a shower. I went upstairs to my room  and took a nice cold shower. Do not judge me, I love cold shower more. After a good 20 minutes, I went downstairs to the living room to only find him watching Scooby-Doo!: Mystery Incorporated. I was laughing silently looking at him. Then  I went to him and sat beside him. He turn his gaze towards me and smiled at me. His boxy smile melt me, without my knowledge I smiled back at him forgetting he used my family to make agree to marry him. after awhile I decided to ask him about it.

Y/N: Umm.. Tae can I ask you something?

TAE: Sure waffle what is it?

Y/N: You said you wanted to marry me right, may I know why?

TAE: It is because I love you and I didn't know any other ways to make you mine. So I thought I can use your family and threatened you to marry me.

Y/N: You know you could have come to me and told me that you like me. I would be your friend first then reconsider to say yes to you. You didn't had to do that. Do you know how terrified i was you dumb Taelien

TAE: TAELIEN??

Y/N: Sorry. I just like to call people who are close to me by nickname.

TAE: I'm someone close to you now?

Y/N; Well.. yes...We are married now so I should start to know you now.

TAE: For your information. We haven't marry yet waffle.

Y/N: What!!!! So that means I am still single

TAE: No. you are my fiance now. So basically you are not single.

Y/N: Ohhhhh. ok. So I want to know you more. Let's play ice breaker. I will ask you questions and you will answer me and same goes the other way around ok.

TAE: Ok!!!

We play it for awhile. I got to know a lot about him. He actually has a elder brother named Kim Namjoon. He said he was staying somewhere else. It was almost lunch time. I suggest him to go and eat at Panda Express. The second I mention it his face light up. After that we took his car and went to panda express.

TIME SKIP AT PANDA EXPRESS

We ordered our food an sat down. I felt someone's intense gaze on me. I look to my left to find a guy looking at me. He look at me like he was eye stripping me. I felt uncomfortable. That did not go unnotice by Taehyungie. He glared at that guy and look at me.

TAE: Y/N let's go. We can buy other food at a stall and eat it at home.

I just nod and we left.

BACK AT HOME

We set everything down and ate our lunch. I felt sleepy so I told Taehyung I'm going to sleep and I fell asleep. I woke up and took a look at my phone to what time was it. It was 8 p.m. I went down to only find Taehyung again cooking. I slowly went and stood beside him. He look at flashing a cute smile. I smile back. Then he told me to go and sit at the living room and in a few minutes he brought our dinner. I switched on the television and put on the news channel. I was shocked to see the guy from the shop was brutally murdered. They claimed he was murdered by someone. I look at TaeTae to find him intensely gazing at the TV. 

Y/N: Tae do you know what happen to him

TAE: I don't know... He said smirking.

I had a weird feeling about it but just shrug it of. But I do I have a feeling Taehyung has something to do with that guy and the murderer......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think happen? Do you think Taehyung killed him or someone else. 

Just because it is Taehyung ff Don't think it is him who killed that guy..

Hope you guys like my story. Comment what story I should do after this ff. I would choose one and do it after I am done with this ff. THANK YOU