Chapter 6 : Bell

After hours of walking through gigantic vegetation, the small group finally left the green floor to come across small villages that slowly lead to larger and larger towns.

??? : Jo!

Josie turns to see a child who obviously knows her. Azote rolled his eyes and began to mutter nasty words under his breath.

Josie: Me?

??? : Yeah you, see another Josie? You're weird today ...

The small group shares a look. Agatha-Christie decides to hide on Josie, not wanting to scare the boy right away.

??? : I am Hugo. Some time ago we crossed paths in a forest.

Josie's face lights up with gratitude, she leans in to give the child a hug. (Agatha-Christie almost fell to the ground from the sudden movement)

Josie: Sorry my brain is a little rusty. Guys, this is Hugo, I helped him find his rabbit who had fled into the forest.

Hugo: Besides, thank you for that.

Josie: It's a pleasure my little artichoke.

Each of the friends introduce themselves (Ariel tries to sing a song about fish to please Hugo but luckily Kai prevents him).

Kai: We're new here, could you give us a visit?

Hugo: Of course, that will be 3,500 bells.

Hope: Bells?

Hugo: You are not very smart. Bells are money.

Hope: Like in Animal Crossing?

The little boy looks at the tribride in confusion. Kai rolls his eyes.

Kai: You will settle for my eternal gratitude.

Ariel: And one of my songs!

Hugo: Uh ... okay?

Kai: Please take me to the nearest bar.

The Mikealson watches the trees as they follow the little boy, wondering if the money is also in the trees. She walks away from the group to check her theory, she shakes a tree.

And pieces fall.

Hope now has 100 bells, Parker approaches her girlfriend noticing that she is no longer in the group.

Josie: Baby, did you just drop money from a tree?

Hope: Yeah! It's incredible !

Josie kisses Hope, but Hope pulls away at the last moment and points to her girlfriend's shoulder.

Agatha-Christie: But you can pretend I'm not here. It doesn't bother me at all.

Hope: There's no way I'm approaching you with this thing on your shoulder!

Agatha-Christie: But I'm sick of this fear of spiders! You are supposed to be an ultra badass tribride!

Josie: She's badass.

Agatha-Christie: Pff ... Anyway, this will all be over soon.

Josie: What are you talking about?

Agatha-Christie; So you never listen to me? You even agreed to help me!

Josie: Ahh Yes! I remember.

Hope: what are you talking about?

Josie: You'll see.

La Parker took Hope's hand, and walked haphazardly through town on Merchant Street.

Agatha-Christie: It's here!

The two girls enter the store, which sells puppets, small figurines and puppets.

Hope doesn't like this place.