An Atlesian Visit

Airfield

May 10, 2020

It was morning and everyone was gathered at the airfield, all awaiting General Ironwood's arrival.

"How long until the General arrives?" Yang asked.

"From what I heard, anytime now," Kendra answered.

"What do you think he wants here," Nora asked.

"Probably to see how the U.S. military functions," Robert answered.

"Well, Atlas is the only kingdom on Remnant that has a military and they are trying to adjust to having other militaries in this world," Allen said.

"And probably wants to see the new HQ for the organization," Ren said.

"Either way, it's definitely important," Britney said.

A huge shadow loomed over everyone and they all looked up. They all saw three Atlesian airships flying over them as the one in the middle, making its landing in the docking zone. The airship has an arrow-shaped hull, with two nacelles coming off its sides, most likely its engines. It also has several spines protruding from the engine supports. There are also several nozzles in between the spines, as well as on the bottom of the engine supports, most likely its main source of propulsion.

As Professor Ozpin, Glynda, Keaton and his unit, and the four Beacon teams, RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, and CFDT, all walked up to the airship, General Ironwood walked out of the airship, surrounded by four Atlesian soldiers

"Ozpin. Great to see you again," Ironwood said.

"The same goes to you too, James," Ozpin said.

"And it's also good to see you all again too," Ironwood said, turning to the students.

"Same here, sir," Ruby said.

"Great to be back," Jacob said.

"So why are you here, General?" Weiss asked.

"After your friends proposed creating an organization that would protect our world and theirs from Salem, I wanted to come here to help discuss on plans to help make plans for this organization," Ironwood explained.

"Right, before we can discuss this, we have to do our flag raising ceremony," Keaton said.

"Of course," Ozpin said.

They all then started to make their way back to the hangars. A few minutes later after arriving, they all came up to a flag poll. Three soldiers marched up to the flag poll with one of them carrying a folded U.S. flag. The soldier began to unfold the flag, revealing the flag to have thirteen horizontal stripes alternating red and white; in the canton, fifty white stars of alternating numbers of six and five per horizontal row on a blue field.