Chapter Two - A Demonic Deal

I was sobbing for what seemed like hours. I just collapsed onto my knees in front of those closet doors and sobbed. I finally gave up on hope after holding on to it for 15 years. I held on to it for nothing. As I was crying, a voice began to speak. " Doll . . . " It said, creepy and luring. I raised my head and looked behind me. No one was there. I grew confused and believed that maybe it was just my imagination. " Doll . . . " It spoke again. I turn my head quickly, and still, no one was there. I stand up and walk a few steps away from the closet doors. " Okay, guys, I know it is you!" I said, thinking that it was my other friends, trying to give me a scare, " You can already come out now." Silence rained.

I began to get annoyed. " Okay, guys, it is not funny anymore, so come out already!" I said, slighting growling. I was not in the mood to play games. There was nothing but silence. I decided to let go of the annoyance of my friends. As I was about to turn back around to face the closet doors, The voice spoke again, " Over here, Doll. . . " I turn towards the direction where the voice was coming from. It came from the mirror. I grew confused once more. How can a voice come from a mirror? I walked towards the mirror and looked at myself. God, I looked awful. My eyes were red and puffy, and the tearstains dried on my plastic face. " I look hideous!" I said to myself as I looked at my ugly reflection. After I said that, a face suddenly appeared in the mirror. " Doll, You do not look hideous," it said, as it gave me a crooked grin, showing its sharp teeth. I gasped, frighted by this sudden appearance. I began to back away from the mirror, as I was about to run away. " Please don't run away! I didn't mean to scare you." It said as it made a pouty face at my movements. I began to feel bad for making this strange face pout. I began to move toward the mirror again. " Who are you?" I asked the face within the mirror. It gave me a sharped-tooth smile as it looked at me with those black eyes with white pinpricked pupils.

" I am Damian, The Demon of Emptiness and Fear! " it said, as he showed his face more in the mirror. His face had cracks all over his face. His skin was a light gray, his hair was midnight black, and those eyes were so luring. " I have been watching you and Lily for a long time now. I have known to be the " Monster in the closet," according to your precious Lily." I feel my anger boil as he said those last words. " I have been watching you wait for her for the 15 years that you have been here, watching your hope die slowly before my very eyes! It was quite entertaining! " He chuckled evilly.

I grind my teeth. " Well, I am glad you enjoyed it!" I said as I gave the demon an angry look. "Oh?" He said as he gave me a confused look. My hands became fists as I felt my anger skyrocketed. " At least, I amused you as I used to for her!" I said as I gave Damian an angry smile. " Let me tell you something! I was a fool to hold on to that hope! I regret ever believing that me, a worthless ballerina doll, could ever be loved by a cruel, stupid human-like her! Not even the other toys loved me. If they did care about me, then they should have comforted me when I needed them. But, they betrayed me, just like Lily did. If I could, I would punish humanity for their cruelty. I would make them suffer and make them regret that they ever lived on this toxic planet." I continued as I felt my anger get higher and higher.

" I HATE HUMANITY AND LILY!!!! I WISH SHE WERE DEAD!!!" I screamed, letting all my anger out of my plastic body. Silence rained once more until the demon in the mirror began to chuck. " What do you think I am here for? to enjoy your pain?" He asked as he gave a smile. I looked at him, confused because I believe that he was here to enjoy my pain. " I did think that you are here to enjoy my pain," I said, which caused him to laugh demonically a little. " No, though it was a nice treat, I am here to make a deal with you!" Damian said as I grew slightly surprised. " A deal?" I questioned him. "What kind of deal?" " I also have a hatred for Humanity!" Damian said, demonically," Since we both desire the same thing, I figure that we can do it together!" He continued as his hand came out of the mirror. He grabbed the frame of the mirror and stepped out of the mirror. He comes out of the mirror slowly, realizing himself in his physical form. Damian did not look like a demon but is one. He was wearing a torn shirt and ripped black jeans. He had a few muscles, and he did have abs. I could not help but blush, but I was confused. Shouldn't Demons have horns, wings, and a tail? " What is it? Do you not like my appearance?" Damian asked me, sounding hurt.