p r o t e c t i v e

requested by @justtaloee

I was finally finished learning the new tiktok dance that had been getting popular. No one tells you how hard it is to learn this shit, it looks so easy but in reality its really not.

This particular dance though, had a lot of ass involved. I know Vinnie wouldn't appreciate me flaunting my bottom to the internet but if he was allowed to post thirst traps then I was allowed to throw it back.

I walked downstairs to were everyone was chilling and saw Vinnie scrolling through his phone on the couch. He noticed my presence and looked up with a cheesy smile on his face.

"Hi baby" He said stretching his arms out, wanting to hug me. I walked over to him and entered his warm embrace.

"Hello" I responded with my chin resting on his shoulder before pulling away. His large hands found their way to my cheeks and he focused on my face. I looked at him with a confused face and he kissed me on the forehead. "You are so fucking pretty" He spoke. My heart fluttered and I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I could say the same about you pretty boy..." I said while my hands played with the hair on his head.

I pull away and walk to the kitchen in hopes to film my 'ride me like a harley' dance. Dancing had never been my strength but i wanted to get out of my comfort zone and test my limits.
Walking into the kitchen, i found Jay sitting, eating what looked like pancakes.

"ooooo any left for me by any chance?" I made my way behind him looking at the pancakes practically drooling. He looked up at me with his mouth full and attempts to answer my question. He fails and all that comes out of his mouth was incoherent noise. I laugh and shake my head. "Don't worry i'll just make some more later.." I said patting him on the shoulder.

He nods and i walk to the table to prop my phone up to film my tiktok.

*jay's pov*

I finally finish chewing the food in my mouth and swallow it. Going in too take another bite of my pancakes i hear a familiar tiktok sound. I turn around and i see y/n practicing to do a dance. That dance has a lot of ass involved. So i do what's best, i notify Vinnie that her girlfriend is about to show her ass online.

I slowely get up and casually make my way to the living room where Vin is sitting down. He looks up and i gesture for him to come over.

"What?" He says.
"Y/n is about to do a dance.." I whisper lowly. His eyebrows furrow. "Okay....why are you whispering?" He asks. I roll my eyes and huff, leaning in closer. "The dance involves throwing it back..." I say into his ear. He pulls away, smiles and pats me on the shoulder. "See this, this is why you're a good friend." He says. I smile proudly as Vin walks into the kitchen.

*y/n's pov*
I finally had perfected the dance and i had decided to film it for my followers to see. I started the dance and i started to turn to the side to shake my ass,when something stopped me. I looked up and Vinnie was restricting my hips from moving. I laughed and he started to kiss the side of my face.

"How'd you know?" I asked.
"A little birdy.." He said gesturing to Jay who was roaming around the living room on a skateboard. I chuckle.
"Who told you you could do that?" He whispered lowly, his hot breath hitting the side of my neck. Shit, there were the butterflies again.
"Ummm myself because i can." I decided to give him backtalk. His grip on my waist tightened and i pulled myself out of his grasp.

Standing in front on him with my arms crossed, he looked at me with an stern expression. " What? You think i don't get mad when you post a thirst trap? Well i do and i wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine." He stared blankly at me. I rolled my eyes and carried on with my rant. "All the thirsty girls in your comments make me uncomfortable, i know they make you uncomfortable too but i just don't like everyone looking at what should only be for me. And i know i sound possessive but it really annoys me that-"

His lips collided with mine stopping me from speaking any longer. His large hand was resting behind my head and my hands roamed through his hair. His lips tasted like my strawberry chapstick that he always steals from me. His hands made their way down to my waist and he pushed me up against the sink. The heat was escalating quickly. His lips left my mine and kisses were being trailed down my neck.

I come to my senses and pull away, stopping any further sexual contact. "what are you doing?" He asked out of breath.
"We can't do that here. I mean we're in the kitchen and J is like right there. Plus i need to post my tiktok." He looked at me and looked at my phone which was playing the tiktok.
"You're gonna post that? Didn't i like ruin it?" I laughed and kissed him on the shoulder.
"I mean it wasn't my initial plan but this is cute i like it." He smiled at me and i posted the tiktok. "Posted!" I said putting my arms out and pulling Vin towards me.

My head rested on his chest and we held each other in the middle of the kitchen.

"I love you.." Vinnie said quietly with his chin resting on my head.

"I love you more..."

————————————————————————

this was my first time writing a request so idk if you guys will like it.....anyway thank you so much for all the requests! -mel