Chapter 1

JJ is staying at the chateau (with Kiara, unofficially) The past couple of weeks have been a blur filled with police interviews, a memorial service for Sarah and their own private bonfire for John B. The three remaining Pogues are only shells of what they were before. Out of them all, JJ is the worst. That night he went home only to be found on Kiara's front porch, bloody and bruises, the next morning. His dad's fists had never ceased in their assault of his jaw and chest. His hip had a weeping gash. A matching wound could be found on his shoulder blade; fists were not the only weapons to rain down on JJ.

After having his wounds dressed and a tearful conversation with Kiara, it was decided (by a certain stubborn brunette) that he was not to return home again.

So that is how JJ ended up at the chateau, sitting with Kie and drinking at 10m (pope was running deliveries) 2 weeks after the incident that was still a sensitive subject. They were only just moving from the shock that had been consuming and constricting their every thought.

That was when the chateau got a guest...

Author's Note : Ok so this is my first fanfic so CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is very much appreciated. A short chapter I know but hopefully they get better and longer.