CHAPTER 11

Gulf held in Mew's arm while they get out of his cafe, which makes him glad. Gulf is really clingy on him.

They stop infront of a black Ducati.

Gulf's eyes widened.
"Don't tell me we're gonna ride that thing?!"

Mew smirked behind his masked.
Now the baby is afraid.
"Then I am not telling you."

"No way." Gulf shook his head. He didn't try to ride that thing and it is terrifying the hell out of him.

"Baby, trust me okay? I'm good at this. Even better than riding you.. Come on." Mew put a helmet on him.
"It's okay to try new things. I promise you will be safe and sound."

Gulf just nodded.
"Just drive slowly please.. I'm scared."

"Fine.. Trust me.." Mew tapped his cheek.

Mew ride first then Gulf followed him.
"Hold on my waist tight Baby." Mew said before he turn the engine on, and he drive smoothly as his Baby wants.

Gulf relax a bit. Indeed riding like this is quite amusing.

They stop in front of large building.
He removed his helmet and he look up at the golden italicized letters on the building's entrance.

MSCREMPIRE

"Who's building is this?" Gulf ask while still looking up and amazed.

"Mine... Come on. The restaurant is on the rooftop."

"Whoah.. So you're a big time Dj Mick."Gulf tease him while they walk to the elevator on the left wing of the building. The right wing is for the offices and the left wing is for the commercial use like the roof top restaurants and a few boutiques.

As they rode the elevator, Mew immediately drape his arms on Gulf's waist who cling on him and laid his face on his shoulder.

"You're so cute." Mew slightly pinch his nose.

"I'm not cute." Gulf pouted.

"You're beautiful." Mew guide him to go out of the elevator when they reach the 30th floor.

The rooftop restaurant is all made with fiber glass, you can see the setting sun, and the lights of the buildings nearby, the skyscrapers and the blinking city lights.

"This place is amazing." Gulf close his gaping mouth as he look around. The dining sets are expensive, the chandelier are all crystals.

"Why only us?" He asked Mew why he didn't see any costumers dining in.

"I close the restaurant for us." Mew pulled a chair on a beautifully adorned table and let Gulf to sit.

"Thank you," Gulf smiled at him while he sit. "Really?!"

"Yes, we will just eat, then we'll go to my suite in the penthouse, then the manager will open this again."

"Let's pick something to eat then." Gulf gracefully look at the menu.

The food and beverages are quite expensive. What else is this man hiding? He's rich as fuck.

"I'll get fried porkchops with Basil." Gulf said while he out down the menu.

Mew motion the waiter to come close.
"Braised honey glazed Salmon for me as usual, then fried porkchops with basil for him, and a bottle of champagne please."

"Right away boss."

"Hon, you won't order dessert?"

"No need Baby. I have something on the penthouse.. And I want you as dessert." Mew cock his eyebrows.
While Gulf's ears turn very red.