Chapter 1

THIS IS BOOK 3/3. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "MINE" OR "YOURS" GO BACK AND READ THEM OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE. p.s this the last chapter of YOURS but from Cole's POV.

Cole's POV

Today was the day I'd get to see Emily again. It wasn't how I wanted everything to go down but I didn't have a choice. This way I'd at least get to try and save her. If I fail no telling what Zac would do to both of us.

I can't fail.

My hands gripped the cotton mask that would cover my face so the school cameras couldn't pick it up. After I put it on I made sure both of my guns were in place. One in my back and the other over my shoulder.

"Ready? Let's fucking go!" Zac popped his head into the room and waved. The smile on his face was the same as it's always been before a 'mission'

I smiled back and nodded my head. I got the chills. Was it nerves? Or excitement? I couldn't tell.

Before we left the house I said a silent prayer to the God that may or may not exist.

I was not a fool, I knew what today was. I knew why Zac chose this date instead of all of the others. Emily was 18 today. It had been a full year. Happy birthday Em, I thought to myself.

Our car was very nonchalant and blended in well with every other car parked on the side of the road. Zac brought 3 other men with us. 1 for a look out and 2 that would come in to the building as well. I suppose they were meant to replace Alec, Jesse, & Max.

I didn't know their names but they knew mine. They knew everything about the past year. From Zac's point of view anyway.

Everyone slipped on their masks and took a deep breath. Zac could hardly hold himself back from running through the school doors and straight into the office.

Without hesitating or giving any worker a moment to realize what was going on he stabbed 2 poor old ladies through the heart and dropped them to the ground.

The principal of the school had more than a second to see us and swiftly locked himself in his office.

"Oh come on now, Mr.Whatever your name is...you know we can get in there." Zac taunted the guy.

"Go ahead call the police. This isn't our first rodeo." One of the 'new' guys yelled.

Where did these guys come from? Did Zac find them? Have they come from another house? Another group?

Zac twirled his finger in the air and the two guys rushed themselves to the office door. A couple body slams later and they dropped the principal.

"He called them, quick find her!" Zac threw the principals phone against the wall causing it to shatter.

All 4 of us walked the halls watching students scream and run. As they should. I was hoping Emily would do the same.

Zac chuckled and stopped us in our tracks. In the distance as the end of the hall stood the only girl I've ever loved. Other than Faith. Was that love? Or hope?

Who was the guy she was with? Why was he touching her? Getting her to run with him?

They eventually shoved themselves into a nearby classroom.

Zac huffed. "Let's let them have a moment. Let her realize what's happening."

Everyone laughed. I held my stomach. I was laughing too.

"Don't move." A manly voice shouted from behind us.

We all turned. A single man with a single gun pointed at us.