~ 017 ~

Wills POV

I was looking at pictures of me and mike when I heard a soft knock at the door.

I quickly wiped my tears and said..

"Come in!"

"Hey will...someones here to see you.." my mom said moving to the side.

Mike?

I looked at him up and down giving him a questioning look.

My mom had already left.

"What do you want? To ignore me again? Or maybe call me petty?" I said anoyyed.

He came closer and closer until he...

Kissed me...

We both leaned away.

I was schocked.

Why would he kiss me?

"Will, i was acting like such a douche, and im so sorry, its just el, i missed her and now, i dont anymore, i love you will and she wont get in the way of it because you have been there since the start and ive loved since the day we met, meeting you was the best thing ive ever done, im so glad we met and that we have been friends, but now I dont wanna be friends, i wanna be your boyfriend. Now and forever, that only thing I would rather be then your boyfriend is your husband. So please, take me back and then we can be together, forever..." mike said.

I was shocked. again.

"Do you mean that?..." i said with my voice cracking.

He softly smiled then said

" of course i do. Because I love you."

"I do too." I said hugging him.

I want this moment to last forever.

                                              -

"Will, will...will." i heard mike saying.

"What? Where are we?" I asked startled

"Were in your room? 1985? April 20?" Mike said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

Mike gave me a cunfused look.

"Did we watch ghostbusters yet? Or make a fort?" I asked quickly.

"Uh no, i just got here." He said back.

What?!

The End.

Author:
I pulled a tricky on ya. HAHAHHAHA

ANYWAYS, I just wanna thank you if you made it all the way to the end! I hate cliffhangers so tahts why I wanted to finish the book before I published it.

Thanks for reading!